• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, sleepy said:

You must not get up early enough.

Justice and Drew is on your radio dial (1130am) from 6am to 9am

i haven't tuned to that channel in years, perhaps decades. Traveling out west and south all you have on local radio is conservative talk, bongino,  hannity and a few others, there are zero left wing people on the radio out there, was very refreshing.

Just now, mikeman said:

i haven't tuned to that channel in years, perhaps decades. Traveling out west and south all you have on local radio is conservative talk, bongino hannity and a few others, there is zero left wing people on the radio out there, was very refreshing.

I usually turn it on right when I get up. Lately I have been sleeping way past the end of the show. It's been about a month since I listened. Guy liked to go to Canterbury and play cards.

1 hour ago, xyz said:

Helmet Obiden.  

Supporter of the RUSSIAN Prostitute industry.

I always thought Tiger Woods was the dumbest ever when he used his personal phone to call his whores and left vms saying “hey it’s Tiger will you please delete your name from your vm and have it just be a number?  My wife might be calling you.”  What sort of idiot would do that?  Almost begging to be caught.  Hunter is another level.  Pictures, home videos, and emails of his whores, crack, and shady Ukraine business dealings for the whole world to see, along with cheating on his dead brother’s wife.  What a degen.

9 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

:mutley

anyone who voted for this shitshow regime needs their neck snapped

LOL at Raise being the Extremeist...I cut people slack for getting tricked into voting for this foolishness, even for being brainwashed into hating Trump

BUT if you STILL supporting this Regime then allow me to grab a step stool ....

:dancing

1 hour ago, jasson621 said:

:mutley

anyone who voted for this shitshow regime needs their neck snapped

Tell us 1 good thing that the greatest shitshow on earth accomplished? I know your are retarded and brainwashed but to be clear I'm referring to the twice impeached Benedict Donald administration. 

UNFIT Obiden's human trafficking program hit a real snag.

50 migrants believed dead after they were found in a semitruck in San Antonio, official says, with others hospitalized

San AntonioCNN — 

Fifty migrants are believed to have died after they and others were found in sweltering conditions in a semitruck in San Antonio, a federal law enforcement official said Tuesday, in a scene the mayor called a “horrific human tragedy.”

The death toll, which the city’s fire chief gave Monday as 46, includes migrants from Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras

Maybe the trillions added to the national debt? Maybe the Monmouth record deficit year after year. 

Or was it the over 20 trademarks Ivanka was awarded from China. Could it be the the partnership with MBS in the covering up of the murder of American resident Jamal Khashoggi.  

I got it, the millions in emolluments Benedict Donald received from foreign governments. Or better yet was it the blatant corruption of his cabinet that led to a record 14 resignations. Possibly the pardons of Trump administrators and known Traitors Mike Flynn, Steve Bannon,  Paul Manafort. Or finally the decline in jobs during his 4 year watch.

19 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Obama doubled the entire national debt in one term OneFooter.  Your party lost all ability to discuss the national debt or deficit for a very long time after that shit show administration.

You're completely wrong. Obama inherited an absolute mess from Bush 2. And he turned everything around.

Benedict Donald more than doubled the debt by giving trillions in tax gifts to the richest Americans and foreign investors.  Let's that sink in. Trump used the national debt to fund trillions in tax giveaways to the billionaires and multi millionaires. Thats a good president and great plan for America. :doh

I guess that explains why 81 million voted against him.

25 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Obama doubled the entire national debt in one term OneFooter.  Your party lost all ability to discuss the national debt or deficit for a very long time after that shit show administration.

Hey Dumbfuck.  One example of why Benedict added record trillions to America's debt. Sheldon Adelson a massive Trump donor and Republicon donor "hundreds of millions". Received a quarterly tax gift of over $600 million thanks to Trump new tax plan. 

"That's another great thing Trump did". Jason the Retard

https://notonepenny.org/sheldon-adelsons-las-vegas-sands-posts-record-q1-earnings-with-windfall-from-gop-tax-bill/

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You lack passion and enthusiasm Runner.

Get angry!!

Obviously I lose my patience when dealing with imbeciles and retards. Admittedly not a good trait. May have contributed to the amputation. 

"Men, load up on the Hydroxyclroquin and Ivermectin.  Thank me later". Redstripe 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread