TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Even discussing it is foolish - it'll just prompt some to throw their money away.

I have a question for you since you were the one who was so upset about the TX school shooting. - How upset are you by these 50 dead illegals in this truck? It's about twice the number as the number of kids killed, you were ready to throw away the constitution, you demanded new laws, etc. What in your opinion should we do to prevent anything like this from happening again?

I'll answer for WVU. Vote Blue no who. Progress will be made. Freedom will be given back to the people. More religious freedom. Less fear mongering.  And why less corruption. 

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Even discussing it is foolish - it'll just prompt some to throw their money away.

I have a question for you since you were the one who was so upset about the TX school shooting. - How upset are you by these 50 dead illegals in this truck? It's about twice the number as the number of kids killed, you were ready to throw away the constitution, you demanded new laws, etc. What in your opinion should we do to prevent anything like this from happening again?

wasn't everyone upset over the Texas school shooting?  It is all upsetting.  I am a proponent of Southern border security.  Build that wall if that's what it takes.  Beef up the check points. 

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Anyway Hillary true odds are more like 1000 to 1. To much exposure for them. 40 to 1 is horrible value.

Just the other day I cashed a bet at 20 to 1 on Banchero. You were obviously trolling.  Let's see your wager if this is a gambling thread and you see value.

Come to my window and get 50 to 1

OH, WOW!!!

48 minutes ago, WVU said:

wasn't everyone upset over the Texas school shooting?  It is all upsetting.  I am a proponent of Southern border security.  Build that wall if that's what it takes.  Beef up the check points. 

Would you agree that we should now consider stripping the rights of liberals and the media in response to this,  Perhaps close all left wing newspapers, perhaps strip voting privileges from people that favor  open borders?

Their decisions caused this mass death, this horrible tragedy, it's time for action, lives are at stake, WE MUST ACT...right?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Wait...

Is someone saying that a passenger in the back seat of a presidential stretch limousine tried to grab the steering wheel?

That's preposterous.

What a fucken idiot Double Standard Hoffa is. Ask the Dumb Mother Fucker if he thinks the election was stolen, he'll honestly tell you it might have been. That's how a sore losing piece of shit answers that question.:fucku

1 hour ago, WVU said:

How about punishing business owners like Benedict Donald that hire the illegals by the hundreds? Didn't think of that.  Your thought process is like Benedict Donald.  Build the Wall.

"Benedict Donald was on to something". WVU

P.S. I read coyotes are taking migrants to border walls that have been built, using a leader to climb up the Mexico side and the poor children fall to their death on the American side. The multi trillion dollar wall a great idea. I'm sure Trump can even recommend a builder. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Wait...

Is someone saying that a passenger in the back seat of a presidential stretch limousine tried to grab the steering wheel?

That's preposterous.

1 hour ago, xyz said:

All hearsay.

No actual proof.

I'm sure these racist scumbags also believed Trump's Birther movement.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

It's easy to say someone is a bad guy.

But when prison in mentioned it warrants a law and and a crime against it.

He conspired to overthrow the government.  He conspired to obstruct the peaceful transfer of power.  Obstructed a congressional certification.  Off the top of my head. Many crimes committed and people died, including police officers. 

And I guarantee Mike Flynn and Roger Stone were part of the conspiracy. 

Oops!

Secret Service lead and presidential driver prepared to testify under oath that Trump did NOT grab the steering wheel or lunge at agents to drive himself to Capitol on Jan 6

• Bobby Engel, the lead agent on Trump's detail, and the presidential driver at the time are prepared to testify under oath to the committee that Hutchinson's testimony is incorrect, according to multiple news outlets

2ND Hand HEARSAY.:deemer

FICTION that's what Benny and his commie's are producing.

Secret Services is reportedly prepared to push back against claims that President Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of his presidential vehicle and lunged at Secret Service when agents refused to take him to the Capitol.

Such allegations were made by Cassidy Hutchinson, a former assistant to Mark Meadows, who said she had heard the tale second hand. 

Bobby Engel, the lead agent on Trump's detail, and the presidential driver at the time are prepared to testify under oath to the committee that Hutchinson's testimony is incorrect, according to multiple news outlets.   

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

If you can cite the relevant statues I'd like to compare the evidence against them. 

TIA

Just like you couldn't figure out if the election was stolen.  :doh

The president of the USA knew violence was coming and did nothing to stop it. He encouraged it and ordered all security to stand down.

Have you believed all of Trump's lies? Are at least given him the benefit of the doubt? Let's start from his Birther Movement.

9 minutes ago, xyz said:

Oops!

Secret Service lead and presidential driver prepared to testify under oath that Trump did NOT grab the steering wheel or lunge at agents to drive himself to Capitol on Jan 6

• Bobby Engel, the lead agent on Trump's detail, and the presidential driver at the time are prepared to testify under oath to the committee that Hutchinson's testimony is incorrect, according to multiple news outlets

You think the Republicon DOJ will get John Bull Durham on the case and indict Casey Hutchinson for lying under oath? 

I'll bet you the wife of a scotus justice gets indicted before Casey Hutchinson.  Just a $100. 

Risky bet on my part since you have John Bull Durham and the Republicon DOJ on your side.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread