Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Hoffa was the election stolen.  "I don't know. I know Biden is president but I don't know.  I have a tough time not believing Trump".

Well at least that Beetle Baily fuck is making progress

Last time I checked Hoffa said he hadnt seen ANY evidence of stolen election, was basically like fuk Trump (even though he did thank him for being pro Jew) and move on.

22 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Kid you are liked in Forumville because you have money and pay yer gambling tabs...not because you exhibit intelligence beyond that of a prep schooler at a sock hop.

Know your role pal

And you’re disliked bc you’re a white trash piece of shit who is too old and dumb to understand how the. Internet works and believes in an adult fairytale. 

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

How about punishing business owners like Benedict Donald that hire the illegals by the hundreds? Didn't think of that.  Your thought process is like Benedict Donald.  Build the Wall.

"Benedict Donald was on to something". WVU

P.S. I read coyotes are taking migrants to border walls that have been built, using a leader to climb up the Mexico side and the poor children fall to their death on the American side. The multi trillion dollar wall a great idea. I'm sure Trump can even recommend a builder. 

Billions of dollars in fentanyl flowing across the libtards’ open border and this dumbfuck does the Special Olympics mental gymnastics to blame a guy that built a functioning wall and wants the border closed.

LMAO.

What a dumbfuck.

10 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

And you’re disliked bc you’re a white trash piece of shit who is too old and dumb to understand how the. Internet works and believes in an adult fairytale. 

akluagh.jpg.9b47eb37fed0ecee9dc73d67fc14123a.jpg

Pal , if anyone truly dislikes me its because I have a way of telling truth that hits too close to home....

FACTS

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Im a director level employee at a multi-billion dollar company and you’re on government assistance. :laugh

See what I mean...insecure Joey has to come on to boast about his STREET CRED....

lol  "director level employee at a multi-billion dollar company"--------cool story bro but at TGF you just another asshole like me and the rest of us.

He knows that deep down he is an insecure BITCH BOY looking for pats on the back from strangers on the internet.

Look to God for answers pal instead of those white lines......

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

See what I mean...insecure Joey has to come on to boast about his STREET CRED....

lol  "director level employee at a multi-billion dollar company"--------cool story bro but at TGF you just another asshole like me and the rest of us.

He knows that deep down he is an insecure BITCH BOY looking for pats on the back from strangers on the internet.

Look to God for answers pal instead of those white lines......

Just pointing out how absurd it is for someone as dumb as you as to be questioning me. Clearly you’re too whacked out on meth and moonshine yo comprehend this. Maybe Robot Hillary can help you figure it out. 

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Just pointing out how absurd it is for someone as dumb as you as to be questioning me. Clearly you’re too whacked out on meth and moonshine yo comprehend this. Maybe Robot Hillary can help you figure it out. 

LOL......but , but, but you cant question me Raise, I am director level minion....ahahaha

who give a shit what job you sucked dick to get into/to keep  or maybe you just took advantage of pops connections....either way congrats, you be you.

Doenst change the fact that you are dumb as a bag of rocks when it comes to the REAL WORLD as you put it.

You live in the matrix and dont even realize what a slave you are.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

LOL......but , but, but you cant question me Raise, I am director level minion....ahahaha

who give a shit what job you sucked dick to get into/to keep  or maybe you just took advantage of pops connections....either way congrats, you be you.

Doenst change the fact that you are dumb as a bag of rocks when it comes to the REAL WORLD as you put it.

The meth matrix returns!!!!! 

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Or maybe people with some brains who don't spend thousands of hours obsessing over a President and things that they will NEVER have any influence over actually accomplish shit in life.

Couldn't be though.  Right?

You sound just like a white privilege preaching libtard.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Possibly, but that's way over my head, I see simple mocking and belittling, which is very effective with young , dumb women normally.

Oh no doubt , mocking and belittling a liar is indeed one of the purposes.

But since you AT LEAST acknowleged the possibility , perhaps you have gained SOME insight beyond your tightly constricted worldview since last we chitty chatted......

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Or maybe people with some brains who don't spend thousands of hours obsessing over a President and things that they will NEVER have any influence over actually accomplish shit in life.

Couldn't be though.  Right?

Not a chance, you clearly aren’t in the meth matrix !!! All successful people are either given their position or are a part of the deep state holding down “patriots” like  Raise the rest of the folks in his trailer par!!

Open your eyes and you might find the answers you’re lookin for in god and Q! 

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Oh no doubt , mocking and belittling a liar is indeed one of the purposes.

But since you AT LEAST acknowleged the possibility , perhaps you have gained SOME insight beyond your tightly constricted worldview since last we chitty chatted......

Young women fresh out of college want desperately to be taken seriously, they also, like all women are obsessed with their appearance. Trump masterfully attacked both weak points. i guess it's a skill you learn from dating and manipulating young women over a lifetime.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread