Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Monkey,  the poster that famously says the Democrats side with big pharma and America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine.  

Dumb Monkey is always proven to be posting lies and misinformation. 

"Any Coinflipper can go 39-14 (75%), +39 units". Dumb Monkey:mutley

But good for you you obese fucktard.

More free stuff for you while others pay for it.

Was abortion available when your mother brought your useless ass into the world?

25 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Why are these idiots calling it a massive win for Biden?

It is 1/10th of what he wanted six months ago.

87000 new IRS agents, I'm sure that will improve that record low 29% approval rating

The new IRS agents are for the Billionaires to pay their fair share, let's see that's about 87 agents per billionaire. Hmm maybe just maybe they will attack small business and the middle class and force them to sell their hard lifes work to Blackrock. Keep voting for these scum and you deserve what you get. 

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Thank goodness the democrats were not able to spend the whole 3 trillion we don't have.  This inflation reduction act will not reduce inflation at all.  It will likely do the opposite.

54 minutes ago, PLB said:

Taxes and prices going up.

These idiots don't realize the corporations will pass the taxes to consumers.

yes and yes

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Thank goodness the democrats were not able to spend the whole 3 trillion we don't have.  This inflation reduction act will not reduce inflation at all.  It will likely do the opposite.

First Dumb Monkey and now Mr. Conspirator WVU. 

Joe Biden and the democrats put the brakes on runaway record deficit spending. The last president had 4 consecutive years of runaway record deficit spending. 

WVU, don't believe everything you hear. Get your fuken head out of your ass.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

First Dumb Monkey and now Mr. Conspirator WVU. 

Joe Biden and the democrats put the brakes on runaway record deficit spending. The last president had 4 consecutive years of runaway record deficit spending. 

WVU, don't believe everything you hear. Get your fuken head out of your ass.

why are we trying to spend money we don't have?  That's irresponsible.  Thank goodness there are checks and balances keeping this administration from spending money we don't have.  3 trillion for build back better would have had devastating effects.

2 hours ago, WVU said:

why are we trying to spend money we don't have?  That's irresponsible.  Thank goodness there are checks and balances keeping this administration from spending money we don't have.  3 trillion for build back better would have had devastating effects.

Bill pays for itself with a surplus.  15% min Corp tax. Tax on stock buybacks.  Republicons blocked getting rid of the carried interest loophole. 

Seems to me Republicons had zero problem spending money under the worst administration ever, their administration, where there was 4 consecutive years of record runaway deficit spending. Biden hit the breaks on that irresponsibility. A now he's getting it done for the everyday people. 

"Don't tax the richest, it just going to get passed on to me". Bateman the Idiot 

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Bill pays for itself with a surplus.  15% min Corp tax. Tax on stock buybacks.  Republicons blocked getting rid of the carried interest loophole. 

Seems to me Republicons had zero problem spending money under the worst administration ever, their administration, where there was 4 consecutive years of record runaway deficit spending. Biden hit the breaks on that irresponsibility. A now he's getting it done for the everyday people. 

"Don't tax the richest, it just going to get passed on to me". Bateman the Idiot 

Wrong, dipshit.  There was no vote on carried interest.  Sinema blocked it before it got to vote.

You're a clueless fucking moron.

Why have elections they cost money. I'll have to pay for them. The conservatives want audits, recounts and voter re registration ever year. Strange because all that cost money, the exact opposite of traditional conservatism. Yeah, they'll spend to support their political narrative.  Frauds!

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Why have elections they cost money. I'll have to pay for them. The conservatives want audits, recounts and voter re registration ever year. Strange because all that cost money, the exact opposite of traditional conservatism. Yeah, they'll spend to support their political narrative.  Frauds!

Yeah.  Who would want fair elections?  LMAO.

Derp.

You're a fucking retard.

7 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Wrong, dipshit.  There was no vote on carried interest.  Sinema blocked it before it got to vote.

You're a clueless fucking moron.

Oh are you stupid.  Everyone knows about Sinema. Keeping the Hedge fund carried interest loophole will really help her state. Because lots of hedge fund partners live in Arizona. :mutley

That's why you are known as Dumb Monkey. 

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Record huh?  Notice one particular president that doubled the entire national debt in one term, while having control of the house and senate?  Once everybody voted against 6 years of the shit he did to the country, the Republicans had the power in the house and senate and everything went down.  Trump had Covid.  Get over him already.  Joe Biden's administration is a total shit show, and there's nothing you can be proud of so all you do is keep talking about Trump.  If Biden falls off his bicycle again you will say "well done Mr. President.  Thank you for teaching us bike safety."  If he orders vanilla ice cream "Thank you Mr. President for teaching our children health and not making their ice cream unnecessary with sugary toppings."

Since 2001, the federal government has not had another surplus. The annual deficit has grown each year to $2.77 T in 2021.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Oh are you stupid.  Everyone knows about Sinema. Keeping the Hedge fund carried interest loophole will really help her state. Because lots of hedge fund partners live in Arizona. :mutley

That's why you are known as Dumb Monkey. 

You said the Republicans blocked it, dipshit.

You're a liar on top of a fucking retard.

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

any coinflipper can do that, Ive done it, docuemented at SBR - in NBA, I had a similar record, if not superior

nobody gives a fuk about u

You're a documented liar. My selections that went 39-14 were 90% +125 or a lot higher. May have had 4 -110. Your record is pathetic compared to what I accomplished. 

After pissing off Merlin,  Double Standard Hoffa silenced me. Closing my storied chapter of a phenomenal record run of winning selections.  A record that will never be touched.

45 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

We don't call you BigDumber for nothing.

Fuk runner and those BS polls. No one is voting for more of this Biden bullshit. These same BS polls had McAuliff up by 10ptd and he got his ass kicked. That election was before the escalation in gas prices and massive inflation hit. 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread