Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

More crime and political corruption by this all time horrible dummycrat administration.  Way to fire up the conservatives for an even bigger November win than expected.  

Tell me what Trump did? Gmcarroll33 

:mutley

"I think he did nothing wrong". Gmcarroll33 :mutley

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Tell me what Trump did? Gmcarroll33 

:mutley

"I think he did nothing wrong". Gmcarroll33 :mutley

Are you laughing at your missing foot like the rest of us by now?  Surely you’re not laughing at this corruption as they have proven absolutely nothing for 6 years against Trump and this is more baseless bs.  Maybe they plant some cocaine on him.  Who knows.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Are you laughing at your missing foot like the rest of us by now?  Surely you’re not laughing at this corruption as they have proven absolutely nothing for 6 years against Trump and this is more baseless bs.  Maybe they plant some cocaine on him.  Who knows.

I'm laughing at you! "Tell me what Trump did wrong. I personally don't think he's done anything wrong". Gmcarroll33 

Benedict Donald invokes Watergate.  Comparing Nixons illegal raid of the DNC headquarters to the legal search of his home". As a reverse Watergate. :mutley

49 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Do you have one of these in your car?  Didn’t think so.  You’re talking to a life loser That needs to go sit at the kiddie table and with the palate of a kid amd let the grown ups talk.

D179D9F3-99DA-4FC9-B48E-FB2187915A93.webp

i made up life loser

silver spoons

and maybe even hanklestein when i was drunk and barry ran with it

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I'm laughing at you! "Tell me what Trump did wrong. I personally don't think he's done anything wrong". Gmcarroll33 

Benedict Donald invokes Watergate.  Comparing Nixons illegal raid of the DNC headquarters to the legal search of his home". As a reverse Watergate. :mutley

Until you grow a new foot (lol good luck!  Should have taken better care of the last one) and have a clue what the hell you’re talking about you don’t get to laugh at anybody.  Add this to the list of “omg they’ve got him” moments you’ve blabbered and went with since 2016 that turned out to be absolutely nothing.  And then you move on to the next one they invent.  Pathetic.

16 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Even if they find 10 kilos of cocaine they can’t charge him for it.  Search warrants are very specific and anything else is inadmissible 

loser-guys a fukin loser. going nowhere. pretty shady guy. knew him when he was a teenager knew right then he would be a bum. cant see him ever pulling his weight. maybe but i cant really see it

life loser-its over. guy lost at life. hes all done. the scorecard is in. its final. his chances are over. he squandered what 95% of white guys would have made work out great. losing this bad is so rare they make movies about it 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread