TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects individual privacy interests by preventing unreasonable searches and seizures conducted by law enforcement. A person’s privacy interests are referred to as a person’s reasonable expectation of privacy, which the Fourth Amendment protects by limiting when and how police can conduct a search of a citizen’s:

• House;
  • Papers;
  • Effects; and/or
  • Physical person.

However, the Fourth Amendment only protects people against “unreasonable” searches; what this means is that “reasonable” searches can override a person’s Fourth Amendment privacy concerns. Generally speaking, the police need two things before they can invade a person’s reasonable expectation of privacy. This would be probable cause, and a search warrant issued by a judge specifying the details of the search.

There are some circumstances in which the police can conduct searches without a warrant.
An example of this would be how if no reasonable expectation of privacy exists, the Fourth Amendment cannot protect that search. In order to determine whether a person had a reasonable expectation of privacy, courts will consider whether the person actually expects some degree of privacy, as well as whether society is willing to recognize that person’s expectation of privacy.

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, PLB said:

Yet you voted for Biden.

Thanks asshole.

Look at where the country is at thanks to fools like you.

Fuck you, sir.  I sure as hell

wasn’t going to vote for Trump.  With even a half decent GOP candidate we wouldn’t be in this mess.

20 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects individual privacy interests by preventing unreasonable searches and seizures conducted by law enforcement. A person’s privacy interests are referred to as a person’s reasonable expectation of privacy, which the Fourth Amendment protects by limiting when and how police can conduct a search of a citizen’s:

• House;
  • Papers;
  • Effects; and/or
  • Physical person.

However, the Fourth Amendment only protects people against “unreasonable” searches; what this means is that “reasonable” searches can override a person’s Fourth Amendment privacy concerns. Generally speaking, the police need two things before they can invade a person’s reasonable expectation of privacy. This would be probable cause, and a search warrant issued by a judge specifying the details of the search.

There are some circumstances in which the police can conduct searches without a warrant.
An example of this would be how if no reasonable expectation of privacy exists, the Fourth Amendment cannot protect that search. In order to determine whether a person had a reasonable expectation of privacy, courts will consider whether the person actually expects some degree of privacy, as well as whether society is willing to recognize that person’s expectation of privacy.

Lol none of this is relevant.  Try googling search warrants pal 

36 minutes ago, WVU said:

Fuck you, sir.  I sure as hell

wasn’t going to vote for Trump.  With even a half decent GOP candidate we wouldn’t be in this mess.

What a pathetic statement while claiming to be a repentant Biden voter.  Please explain what was so bad before covid happened and the country was rocking, outside of made up bs scandals by the dummycrats and media.  What exactly was his crime other than being an arrogant asshole and never hesitated to troll everybody?  You don’t think Obama was and isn’t an arrogant prick?

If Desantis wasn’t a potential candidate that you’re now hopping on board of you would be easily casting your vote for another younger version of the same horn honking rally’s you voted for with Biden.  

Your repentance of Biden is not accepted as you still got all joyful over a STOU speech with Nancy dancing and said “YES this is the man I thought I was voting for”………but then everything got even worse after but hey you felt happy and inspired in the moment over a bunch of words.  And now you want a new candidate because you realize inspiring speeches be damned this administration is a freak show and a shit show.  Just vote Trump 2024 whether you like it or not if he’s the candidate unless you want 8 years of this garbage.  I begrudgingly voted McCain in 08 and hated it as I was doing it.

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

What a pathetic statement while claiming to be a repentant Biden voter.  Please explain what was so bad before covid happened and the country was rocking, outside of made up bs scandals by the dummycrats and media.  What exactly was his crime other than being an arrogant asshole and never hesitated to troll everybody?  You don’t think Obama was and isn’t an arrogant prick?

If Desantis wasn’t a potential candidate that you’re now hopping on board of you would be easily casting your vote for another younger version of the same horn honking rally’s you voted for with Biden.  

Your repentance of Biden is not accepted as you still got all joyful over a STOU speech with Nancy dancing and said “YES this is the man I thought I was voting for”………but then everything got even worse after but hey you felt happy and inspired in the moment over a bunch of words.  And now you want a new candidate because you realize inspiring speeches be damned this administration is a freak show and a shit show.

:bulb

8 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Your repentance of Biden is not accepted as you still got all joyful over a STOU speech with Nancy dancing and said “YES this is the man I thought I was voting for”………but then everything got even worse after but hey you felt happy and inspired in the moment over a bunch of words.  And now you want a new candidate because you realize inspiring speeches be damned this administration is a freak show and a shit show.  Just vote Trump 2024 whether you like it or not if he’s the candidate unless you want 8 years of this garbage.  I begrudgingly voted McCain in 08 and hated it as I was doing it.

Hell, I voted for romney, jesus., what was I thinking? :lol

Just now, mikeman said:

Hell, I voted for romney, jesus., what was I thinking? :lol

I hated voting for McCain.  I voted for Romney just wanting Obama’s horrible 4 years finished and done.  His stupid health care act raised my healthcare which I don’t even use by 3x.  Both candidates weren’t a whole lot more deserving looking back on it.  Obama sucked but the conservatives should have had a hell of a lot better than those tards.  Trump at least changed the course of the party.  Whether you like him or not he set the trend to be like him and DeSantis vs pussy career politicians.

23 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Are you asking me questions or just answering them the way you think I will answer?  Not a good way to conversate sir.  You are getting a little political crazy here.  Trump is a terrible person.  Desantis seems to be a good person and the hardest worker in politics. I vote for the person not the party.

13 minutes ago, WVU said:

Are you asking me questions or just answering them the way you think I will answer.  Not a good way to conversate sir.  You are getting a little political crazy here.  Trump is a terrible person.  I vote for the person not the party.

You had 2 candidates to choose from.  Biden vs Trump.

Trump had 6 years of investigations and now this bs tonight.  Nothing ever proved in 6 years.  If there was something there they would have found it by now.  Nobody including you ever gave a fiddler’s fuck about Donald Trump or considered him a horrible person until the day he ran for president and defeated Hillary.  Suddenly you all became an expert on his sexual and business history etc etc.  Meanwhile Biden is a career racist quoted as saying he didn’t want his children to grow up in a racial jungle, has all the shady dealings with Ukraine that we’re now funneling billions to and making every last USA person live a worse life under him than Trump.  Oh yeah his daughter hates him for making him shower with her and, Hunter…..yeah the prodigal son I guess who was clearly worth a million a year.  You voted for a real quality father and husband and squeeky clean politician lol.

10 hours ago, WVU said:

Are you asking me questions or just answering them the way you think I will answer?  Not a good way to conversate sir.  You are getting a little political crazy here.  Trump is a terrible person.  Desantis seems to be a good person and the hardest worker in politics. I vote for the person not the party.

You like leaders that abuse their power? Or you like him because you think he's handsome. 

"Tell me what Trump did wrong. I don't think he did anything wrong". Gmcarroll33 

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread