TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

These fools think this will hurt Herschel, that's crazy, republicans have the choice between 2 black guys, zero chance they decide..."yea, I'll sit this one out and let the worse scumbag negro win". :laugh

You have a self-induced crippled, and a self-induced broke deadbeat life long losing gambler absent father swallowing every story they’ve heard for 6 straight years about anything conservative in politics.  Both are total racists to boot.  Who cares what they think.  They live in Chicago and have shitty pizza and weather, and leaders.  I might be angry too if I lived there.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Like you even know what a drain on society would be. You're very good at fear mongering, conflating and lying. Most arent buying it.

A drain on society were the 1/4 billion spent on security for Benedict Donald and his family of known criminals. And millions continue being spent protecting this criminal cartel.

Have you seen the images of Ron Deathsantis wearing go go boots. Wtf? Teaching our kids that cross dressing is OK. This has to stop immediately.  I'm calling for his resignation.

Good news!

Ron D has both feet.

All 10 toes!

You have TDS, DDS, PMS, and 3 toes.

8 minutes ago, xyz said:

Good news!

Ron D has both feet.

All 10 toes!

You have TDS, DDS, PMS, and 3 toes.

As usual Racist Xyz spreading more lies. 

Ron Deathsantis does have a nice pair of white go go boots. He's obviously queer. The Dont Say Gay law was the first tell. Then his love of performance art was the next tell. The Go Go boots 👢 the final nail in the coffin.  I'd put big money on this post being true. I'm usually right.

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Ron Deathsantis does have a nice pair of white go go boots. He's obviously queer. The Dont Say Gay law was the first tell. Then his love of performance art was the next tell. The Go Go boots 👢 the final nail in the coffin.  I'd put big money on this post being true. I'm usually right.

Did you say racist?   Well your BUTTIE.

STIFFY E.

BLACKlanders.

MIDGE.

He spent all week calling every poster at TGF the N word, except for you GRAND WIZARD.

You two KLANSMEN sure like to stick together.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

This is a great smackdown, but look at the wide angle view  in the first few seconds, how tall is masters? he makes the others look like little carters. :lol

Endorsed by Benedict Donald. Thinks Biden lost. After 50 years of freedom, he now argues women's reproductive freedoms should be his decision.  Masters has no chance.

12 minutes ago, xyz said:

Did you say racist?   Well your BUTTIE.

STIFFY E.

BLACKlanders.

MIDGE.

He spent all week calling every poster at TGF the N word, except for you GRAND WIZARD.

You two KLANSMEN sure like to stick together.

"Go Herschel, Go Herschel". 

Racist Xyz can't be racist if he's rooting for Benedict Donald's endorsed black man. 

Just like when Xyz rooted for the Trump endorsed pedophile Roy Moore.  Xyz probably a pedophile like Trump. Many Republicons don't care. All ultra Maga don't care. Ask Gmcarroll33. 

A racist pedophile? Donald Trump and Roy Moore also belong in the group. Trump's Roy Moore lost by a teenager's pubic hair.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Racist Xyz can't be racist if he's rooting for Benedict Donald's endorsed black man. 

Just like when Xyz rooted for the Trump endorsed pedophile Roy Moore.  Xyz probably a pedophile like Trump. Many Republicons don't care. All ultra Maga don't care. Ask Gmcarroll33. 

You benefitted from Pissker ripping of the fed CCP virus money.

You also were a volunteer for Blagojevich.

Sorry to say Chitown 3 toes, you let your pet off his leash; and he filled this forum with hatred and extreme RACISM towards African Americans this week.

Or as you like to refer to them at your KKKlanbake.  The help.

Pay your rent.  

22 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You, Broke, and chapo are all both racist snd libtarded. This is indisputable. 

18 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

A racist pedophile? Donald Trump and Roy Moore also belong in the group. Trump's Roy Moore lost by a teenager's pubic hair.

OneFooter you are a confirmed racist, and a certified lunatic.  Every dem here is.  Dems remain the ultimate gaslighting party for the last 60 years bc their policies and beliefs fucking suck.

Lyndon Johnson- “I’ll have the n*****s voting democrat for the next 200 years.”

You proudly vote for that party and have the audacity to say the other side is racist.  What a joke

Take your insulin and call it a night.

Joe Biden is the epitome of a racist pedophile.  Literally 50 years of racist remarks and beliefs and loving the KKK, and a creep that showered with his own daughter at 7 years old and is incessant  on groping little girls.

7 minutes ago, xyz said:

You benefitted from Pissker ripping of the fed CCP virus money.

You also were a volunteer for Blagojevich.

Sorry to say Chitown 3 toes, you let your pet off his leash; and he filled this forum with hatred and extreme RACISM towards African Americans this week.

Or as you like to refer to them at your KKKlanbake.  The help.

Pay your rent.  

All lies. 7 or 8 in 5 short paragraphs. Racist Xyz can give Pinocchio a run for his money.

That's what the MAGA movement is all about. Racism and lies. They don't have any facts on their side so they lie and demonize non whites and females. Obama is a Muslim born in Africa. 

"They're teaching CRT to our children in  school. It must stop". Racist Xyz

"Democrats are trying to rewrite history of Slavery in America.  Most slaves were treated good". Racist Xyz 

"Obama is a Muslim born in Africa.  Legally he can't be president". Benedict Donald 

"Mexicans are rapist". Benedict Donald 

"When I become president I will impose a complete and total ban on Muslims entering America". Benedict Donald 

Racist Xyz predictably voted for Benedict Donald twice.

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"Obama is a Muslim born in Africa.  Legally he can't be president". Benedict Donald 

"Mexicans are rapist". Benedict Donald 

"When I become president I will impose a complete and total ban on Muslims entering America". Benedict Donald 

Racist Xyz predictably voted for Benedict Donald twice.

“I ate my own foot off and went bat shit crazy.”

-BigRunner 

38 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Endorsed by Benedict Donald. Thinks Biden lost. After 50 years of freedom, he now argues women's reproductive freedoms should be his decision.  Masters has no chance.

Thinks the rights belong to the states to decide as it should be, just like gambling.  Don’t like it then move to a dump like Illinois.  The best thing that could ever happen is abortions stop (intended stop black people from procreating in the first place), welfare and food stamps stop.  Then we would be rid of dregs of society claiming life is just too hard and they need the govt’s money to help them bc of their horrible decisions.  Lazy fucks can get off their ass and go to work or think twice before having another kid.

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

“I ate my own foot off and went bat shit crazy.”

-BigRunner 

Imagine your skin rotting off period in the first place.  Then imagine you see that and are such a disgusting human that you do nothing about it until the point of no return.  Or you’re just a genetic fuck up that is supposed to have died off already.  Sad either way.  He could be a tad less crazy to say the least.  He needs to join Crippled’s Anonymous or something.

26 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

All lies. 7 or 8 in 5 short paragraphs. Racist Xyz can give Pinocchio a run for his money.

That's what the MAGA movement is all about. Racism and lies. They don't have any facts on their side so they lie and demonize non whites and females. Obama is a Muslim born in Africa. 

"They're teaching CRT to our children in  school. It must stop". Racist Xyz

"Democrats are trying to rewrite history of Slavery in America.  Most slaves were treated good". Racist Xyz 

FdyiH6KWIAEoy2W?format=jpg&name=small

NATIONAL: Joe Biden finally acknowledges what we always knew but were afraid to say out loud for fear of being #racist. In a presser today, he embraced his heritage by announcing #Jose24 and his official candidacy for a second term as America's First Puerto Rican President!

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread