Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Obama is easily the worst thing that ever happened to this country.  Set race relations back by 200 years, and was an awful fkn president but all the woke white people thought it was their duty to support him.  Trump comes in and cleans up his mess, and here we are again with his VP running the same stupid agenda.  I don't think either of them are really in charge.  Something much bigger money related is calling the shots on all of this.  Obama and Biden are just puppets for the agenda.

43 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

MARK LEVIN, the great one, said it best.

you hate this country, vote Democrat.

want to save the country, vote Republican

RIGHT NOW, this is SPOT ON

Hard to reconcile the above. So in order to save the country you vote for a 5 time draft dodger. Someone that claims to know more about ISIS than the generals. Someone that calls Mexicans rapist and bans Muslims from entering.. Someone that admits to being a serial sexual predator.  Someone that endorsed a known pedophile. Someone who is known to lie more than Pinocchio.  Don't see how that saves the country. It did lead to a failed coup at the US Capitol where many cops were killed and injured and insurrections were killed.  

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Herschel claims he never asked anyone to get an abortion.  Ex GF claims Herschel asked her to get 2 abortions. Republicons loving Herschel. 

"Bigrunner you know if Herschel promised you something good you'd vote for him". Gmcarroll33 :laugh

Real convenient she waited her entire life until one month before the election.  Just like Kavenaugh with some dumb bitch who waited 30 years as soon as he was to be sworn in, and claimed she couldn’t remember anything.  God help us all if you’re ever on a jury.

2 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

WARNING:  Tranny lover alert.

Dumb Monkey wants a Tranny lover? I hate queers like Ron Deathsantis. 

But I know who the PooTin lovers are.

"PooTin is a genius and great leader". Benedict Donald 

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine".  Dumb Monkey, Tulsi Gabbard, Huad, Tucker Carlson 

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Real convenient she waited her entire life until one month before the election.  Just like Kavenaugh with some dumb bitch who waited 30 years as soon as he was to be sworn in, and claimed she couldn’t remember anything.  God help us all if you’re ever on a jury.

Herschel Walker's son Christian even knows his father is lying. But predictably Gmcarroll33 will be supporting Herschel,  Roy Moore and Brett Kavanaugh no matter what. It's documented. Btw,  son Christian is a conservative Republicon who supported Benedict Donald. Have some respect for the kid. Gmcarroll33 has zero credibility. 

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Herschel Walker's son Christian even knows his father is lying. But predictably Gmcarroll33 will be supporting Herschel,  Roy Moore and Brett Kavanaugh no matter what. It's documented. Btw,  son Christian is a conservative Republicon who supported Benedict Donald. Have some respect for the kid. Gmcarroll33 has zero credibility. 

So far he just sounds like a bitter queer who also conveniently waited one month before the election.  Dems do this shit every time they’re afraid of a candidate or somebody being elected.  But somehow OneFooter knows all facts about all people’s lives.  You’re just exposing your racism and your hatred of a black conservative in the Senate.  You have no problem calling them all Uncle Clarence or Uncle Herschel.  You’re a racist one footed assclown.

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Monkey wants a Tranny lover? I hate queers like Ron Deathsantis. 

But I know who the PooTin lovers are.

"PooTin is a genius and great leader". Benedict Donald 

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine".  Dumb Monkey, Tulsi Gabbard, Huad, Tucker Carlson 

WARNING:  Tranny lover alert.

8 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

They were one of the biggest issues in the 2016 debates.  They were a completely irrelevant terrorist org under Trump after 6 months for the rest of his presidency.  Now Biden is gettinf credit for ISIS leaders that were allegedly killed years ago.  

We were still fighting ISIS in several countries when I left the Army in 2018.

Trump had the chance to really cripple ISIS in Raqqa, and he didn't do it. He lost a lot of respect among the Army when that happened. It was one of the reasons why a lot of active duty soldiers voted for Biden in 2020. I know a few military guys who had always voted Republican until 2020, but they refused to vote for Trump after that.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/10/26/poll-trump-backed-by-majority-of-veterans-but-not-younger-ones/

15 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

We were still fighting ISIS in several countries when I left the Army in 2018.

Trump had the chance to really cripple ISIS in Raqqa, and he didn't do it. He lost a lot of respect among the Army when that happened. It was one of the reasons why a lot of active duty soldiers voted for Biden in 2020. I know a few military guys who had always voted Republican until 2020, but they refused to vote for Trump after that.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/10/26/poll-trump-backed-by-majority-of-veterans-but-not-younger-ones/

You served so I’ll respect your opinion and what you feel you know.  They were a major issue heading into 2017 and they were an irrelevant matter pretty quick under Trump.  His predecessor viewing them as nothing but the jv team and letting them build up and become what they were was pure presidential negligence and awful commander in chief leadership.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

This is not legal. 

of course it isn't but they will do it anyway

i used to work in finance at kohl's (department stores)... at the time in the mid 90s they were expanding into other states and breaking every consumer protection law on the books

they didn't care, they paid some fines and ended up successful while yonkers, boston store, etc all ended up bankrupt

just as one example, here in wisconsin the first 7 days that something is sold to a consumer it was supposed to be full price, and 14 of the first 30 days... they would mark clothing down 30% immediately, which means it isn't really "on sale" because it was never full price to begin with, very misleading and illegal but they still do it 30 yrs later

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread