• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God bless Candace and Kanye.  Lol at Sharon Osborne wanting her money back that Patrisse Cullors pocketed.  Should have been smarter than to have donated to that anti family democrat funding bs where they can all just be rich and laugh at you.

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/07/sharon-osbourne-agrees-with-kanye-about-scam-black-lives-matter/

sharon-osbourne-kanye-west-22

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

God bless Candace and Kanye.  Lol at Sharon Osborne wanting her money back that Patrisse Cullors pocketed.  Should have been smarter than to have donated to that anti family democrat funding bs where they can all just be rich and laugh at you.

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/07/sharon-osbourne-agrees-with-kanye-about-scam-black-lives-matter/

sharon-osbourne-kanye-west-22

"Obama can't be president since he's Muslim and was born in Africa ". Benedict Donald 

"Mexicans are rapist". Benedict Donald 

"If I become president I will have a complete and total ban of Muslims coming to America". Benedict Donald 

"That's who I voted for twice. I see nothing wrong with his comments. He actually banned Muslims from everywhere except Saudi Arabia". Racist Gmcarroll33 

17 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Who the hell would trust a phony corrupt preacher in politcs?

Trump had wiped ISIS out in 6 months.  Now wars are breaking out everywhere and ISIS is back again.  Inflation at a record high, a failure on covid, a crumbling stock market, gas prices going back up after draining are reserves.  Worst president ever.  2nd worst Barack Obama.  3rd worst Jimmy Carter.  He has to be happy as hell those two idiots came along to drop him from 1st to 3rd.  All dems.  Big shocker.

Trump didn't wipe out ISIS. We had them cornered in Raqqa and then we let them go.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

38 minutes ago, mikeman said:

30 days to go. Dems collapsing almost everywhere.

Kari Lake Busted For Using Russia Troops In 'Secure Our Border' Ad

A new campaign ad for Kari Lake, the hard-right Donald Trump-backed GOP nominee for governor in Arizona, features stock video of Russian soldiers marching in a victory parade.

The footage appears as the narrator of the spot promises Lake, a former local news anchor, will “deploy the National Guard to secure our border,” Heartland Signal reported on Thursday. The original footage is still available to buy from the stock image website Shutterstock.

Everyone who votes must be aware of the distinction between Republicans and Democrats. Voting is a civic obligation and a responsibility to vote your conscience. Anyone who is conscious knows that distinction separates the Truth from "The Big Lie". Either support our Democracy and the Democrats or commit the sacrilege of voting for seditious insurrectionists. Scapegoating Democrats for issues that the Republicans have no solutions for is not a workable plan. Its' not about the economy and inflation which exists due to global market conditions and IS NOT anything republicans are capable of addressing. Vote for their LIES or vote for Democrats and the TRUTH. It's your conscience!

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

"Obama can't be president since he's Muslim and was born in Africa ". Benedict Donald 

"Mexicans are rapist". Benedict Donald 

"If I become president I will have a complete and total ban of Muslims coming to America". Benedict Donald 

"That's who I voted for twice. I see nothing wrong with his comments. He actually banned Muslims from everywhere except Saudi Arabia". Racist Gmcarroll33 

“Blah blah blah blah blah.   I’m the real racist, can’t stay on topic and ate my foot off”

-OneFooter

1 hour ago, HinesWard86 said:

Trump didn't wipe out ISIS. We had them cornered in Raqqa and then we let them go.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

They were one of the biggest issues in the 2016 debates.  They were a completely irrelevant terrorist org under Trump after 6 months for the rest of his presidency.  Now Biden is gettinf credit for ISIS leaders that were allegedly killed years ago.  

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

A must see documentary.  Produced by Martin Sheen and narrated by Rosario Dawson. "Vigilante, Georgia's voter suppression one man hit man". Excellent and educational documentary.  Explains with details why MLB moved the All Star game from Georgia to Colorado.  

Did you watch 2000 mules ? Much better and factual. 

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

A must see documentary.  Produced by Martin Sheen and narrated by Rosario Dawson. "Vigilante, Georgia's voter suppression one man hit man". Excellent and educational documentary.  Explains with details why MLB moved the All Star game from Georgia to Colorado.  

Lol.  Only when a fat gap toothed black chick lost and whined did anybody ever start talking voter suppression.  Kemp’s laws changed it and increased early voting.  You’re seriously deranged and dumb as fuck. 

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol.  Only when a fat gap toothed black chick lost and whined did anybody ever start talking voter suppression.  Kemp’s laws changed it and increased early voting.  You’re seriously deranged and dumb as fuck. 

Yes, we know you're as racist and Bigoted as Benedict Donald.  You already have contradicted MLB's actions.  Your reasoning being there can't be voter suppression if early voting has increased.  :laugh

It's a pattern we constantly see from racist partisan hack Gmcarroll33. 

"The search for documents at Mar-A-Lago was not justified.  It was another witch hunt and hoax".  Gmcarroll33 

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Yes, we know you're as racist and Bigoted as Benedict Donald.  You already have contradicted MLB's actions.  Your reasoning being there can't be voter suppression if early voting has increased.  :laugh

It's a pattern we constantly see from racist partisan hack Gmcarroll33. 

"The search for documents at Mar-A-Lago was not justified.  It was another witch hunt and hoax".  Gmcarroll33 

“I’m a gaslighting racist, and believe every attack against conservatives because they’re better than me and have all 4 limbs.  I said Joy Reid is hot so that clarifies that I’m not racist.  Time for my insulin to protect my remaining toes.  FML”

-OneFooter

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

They were one of the biggest issues in the 2016 debates.  They were a completely irrelevant terrorist org under Trump after 6 months for the rest of his presidency.  Now Biden is gettinf credit for ISIS leaders that were allegedly killed years ago.  

But remember your the hack that claims the search for documents was unjustified. Gmcarroll33 seems to lack credibility. 

Herschel Walker fires his campaign political director in the middle of his raging scandal. 

"But Bigrunner if Herschel Walker promised you something good, you'd vote for him". Gmcarroll33 

46 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

But remember your the hack that claims the search for documents was unjustified. Gmcarroll33 seems to lack credibility. 

Herschel Walker fires his campaign political director in the middle of his raging scandal. 

"But Bigrunner if Herschel Walker promised you something good, you'd vote for him". Gmcarroll33 

Once again you have no ability to stay on topic about anything.  Time for another shot of insulin for you.  Amazing you’re an accountant with ADD this bad.

47 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

WARNING:  Tranny lover alert.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread