• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lots of dirty laundry out there. Both herschel and warnock can thank their lucky stars they're black, no white person could ever get away with this shit.  Lets see, herschel "supposedly" put a gun to his wife/girlfriends head, while warnock beats up his women and tries to run them over with his car.

Typical black family life i guess. :deemer

13 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

A politician is a liar and scammer ???? Shocking news here, men!!!

One individual would say "A total Republicon lie parroted by Hoffa's group of Nazi PooTin lovers."  Your guess is as good as any.

Another might say "Republicans are so fucking stupid.  Trump blah blah blah, abortions blah blah blah.  My son loves me.  I'm a professional gambler now boys thanks to that stimulus check.  laying the $500 To win $100.  Get some!"  Again your guess is as good as any.

13 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

One individual would say "A total Republicon lie parroted by Hoffa's group of Nazi PooTin lovers."  Your guess is as good as any.

Another might say "Republicans are so fucking stupid.  Trump blah blah blah, abortions blah blah blah.  My son loves me.  I'm a professional gambler now boys thanks to that stimulus check.  laying the $500 To win $100.  Get some!"  Again your guess is as good as any.

:deemer

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Lots of dirty laundry out there. Both herschel and warnock can thank their lucky stars they're black, no white person could ever get away with this shit.  Lets see, herschel "supposedly" put a gun to his wife/girlfriends head, while warnock beats up his women and tries to run them over with his car.

Typical black family life i guess. :deemer

imagine what happens when "oh hell no" meets "oh no you dident"

6 minutes ago, xyz said:

Chitown THREE toes spouting off.

:mutley.

Your damn lucky you get SUBSIDIZED handicapped housing in IL.

If you were in Georgia?

Warnock would evict you and your THREE toes over $28 BUCKS.

Now STFU STIFF and pay me the rent and the past due rent you owe.

Herschel announced today  that he will personally pay the back rent for the people warnocks trying to evict. :laugh

Poor warnock.

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

Herschel announced today  that he will personally pay the back rent for the people warnocks trying to evict. :laugh

Poor warnock.

Have the statue of limitations expired or can the RepubliCons sentence Herschel Walker to death for paying to have his child murdered?

This week, we found out that Walker, who has labeled abortion “murder” and called for bans on the procedure without exceptions for rape, incest or the life of the mother, may not be so wedded to that position. According to the Daily Beast, in 2009 Walker sent a check and a “get well” card to a woman who had aborted his unborn child. 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread