TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

So we know Republicons believe Herschel Walker represents the values of the Republicon party. 

In Ohio there's a big debate. Election denier and abortion is murder JD Vance against Tim Ryan.  JD Vance claims he supports cop all the while raising money for insurrectionist who were beating up cops and are in jail or on trail for their Jan 6th attack on the Capitol and America's democracy. 

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The Republicon Party is running on a platform of unbridled racism. Tommy Tuberville's messages of racism was deliberate. Marjorie Taylor Greene preaches jews are terrorists and the great replacement theory. The Republicon party is Anti black and want the WASP and white rule.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Nothing will ever erase the entire history of the democratic party being the party of racism still to this day.  Lyndon Johnson’s dream come true.

https://assets.ctfassets.net/qnesrjodfi80/6bQdKPLDjyo2s0I8c60gA2/aec7a4feb53cdd469d9c59bc3dd5cc64/swain-the_inconvenient_truth_about_the_democratic_party-transcript.pdf

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

So we know Republicons believe Herschel Walker represents the values of the Republicon party. 

In Ohio there's a big debate. Election denier and abortion is murder JD Vance against Tim Ryan.  JD Vance claims he supports cop all the while raising money for insurrectionist who were beating up cops and are in jail or on trail for their Jan 6th attack on the Capitol and America's democracy. 

JD Vance has big money behind him so he’ll probably win. 

here's a good video about why liberals (and some conservatives) are gonna be even MORE angry

they can't deal with the fact that their fake reality is disappearing

just think about how many liberals went along with the covid narrative... and BANNED their own family members from attending parties/weddings/funerals if they weren't vaccinated and/or wearing a mask

i would be angry too if i was tricked by evil liars into rejecting my own family

https://www.brighteon.com/720894bd-8257-4898-a3f1-09c0574107ea

25 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

here's a good video about why liberals (and some conservatives) are gonna be even MORE angry

they can't deal with the fact that their fake reality is disappearing

just think about how many liberals went along with the covid narrative... and BANNED their own family members from attending parties/weddings/funerals if they weren't vaccinated and/or wearing a mask

i would be angry too if i was tricked by evil liars into rejecting my own family

https://www.brighteon.com/720894bd-8257-4898-a3f1-09c0574107ea

Yet they never get angry with the evil liars.

18 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Yet they never get angry with the evil liars.

great point

back in the height of mask nonsense, a worker at panera said "you need to wear a mask", i said no i don't and she started actually screaming at me... i said something like "at some point you're going to be embarassed about how you acted during a fake pandemic" and now i realize she still probably thinks she was doing the right thing

7 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

JD Vance has big money behind him so he’ll probably win. 

Most of these polls show suspiciously close races, either the R or D ahead by 2-3 pts, vance might be ahead by 1-2.  A few pollsters say they suspect that the polls are all off and in favor of the democrats, they say many republicans either refuse to participate or outright lie to pollsters rendering the polls useless. We'll see what the truth is.

In 2020 there was a consistent pattern of the polls overestimating dem support by 6-10%. For instance in iowa the polls had the D ahead but the R won by 7-8%, lindsey graham was supposedly in a tight race and won by 10+. You cant really excuse it by saying there was a sudden shift near election day because trump didn't seem to shift.

42 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

great point

back in the height of mask nonsense, a worker at panera said "you need to wear a mask", i said no i don't and she started actually screaming at me... i said something like "at some point you're going to be embarassed about how you acted during a fake pandemic" and now i realize she still probably thinks she was doing the right thing

The only thing keeping even the low level of covid hysteria going is #1 - testing all people in hospitals upon entering, #2 - giving hospitals extra money for treating covid patients, and #3 paying of the funerals of people who die of covid. If they stopped testing and those payments virtually no one would be recorded as having covid or dying of covid.

It's all fake,

Haha I think it's the Saudi's that are clearly re-evaluating their relationship with Joe Biden and the USA.  Biden looks like a dweeb already dumped by a girl, that calls her up a week later to tell her he's breaking it off.

So now Russia, China, India, Iran, AND Saudi Arabia are potentially going to be in one alliance.  What a pile of idiots we have leading this country.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-president-biden-re-evaluating-relationship-with-saudi-after-opec-decision-2022-10-11/

typqMQtbVJek.jpeg

crop?height=300&key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893c13&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.breitbart.com%2Fmedia%2F2022%2F10%2FAP-Photo_Evan-Vucci-640x335.jpg&width=636

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Haha I think it's the Saudi's that are clearly re-evaluating their relationship with Joe Biden and the USA.  Biden looks like a dweeb already dumped by a girl, that calls her up a week later to tell her he's breaking it off.

So now Russia, China, India, Iran, AND Saudi Arabia are potentially going to be in one alliance.  What a pile of idiots we have leading this country.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-president-biden-re-evaluating-relationship-with-saudi-after-opec-decision-2022-10-11/

typqMQtbVJek.jpeg

crop?height=300&key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893c13&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.breitbart.com%2Fmedia%2F2022%2F10%2FAP-Photo_Evan-Vucci-640x335.jpg&width=636

Something tells me they wont miss us.

image.png.77500ef94044e3d02b5a01097d1a4b06.png

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread