TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Today Trump endorsed scott jenson for the Mn gov race - why did he wait till 13 days from election day to do it?  Because all of a sudden jenson has a chance to win and trump figures he can take credit if he does. Trump is such a fraud.

Didn’t you say that DeSantis just did the exact same with the Colorado senate race?  I mean Trump did too by coming out less than 3 weeks before the election to endorse who he preferred, but I don’t recall DeSantis doing any different.

Both are busy I know, and only one holds the aura that 74 million voted for and was actually president, but DeSantis can‘t do the exact same thing and you praise him for it.

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Didn’t you say that DeSantis just did the exact same with the Colorado senate race?  I mean Trump did too by coming out less than 3 weeks before the election to endorse who he preferred, but I don’t recall DeSantis doing any different.

Both are busy I know, and only one holds the aura that 74 million voted for and was actually president, but DeSantis can‘t do the exact same thing and you praise him for it.

Naah, desantis is just emerging as a national figure, big difference. Plus you have the fact that desantis would never say so and so won because of his endorsement, trump does that constantly. I'm saying the only logical reason Trump endorsed jenson today is so he can take credit if jenson wins. If jenson was still 10+ points down zero chance trump endorses.

I still like trump but i dont want him back.

18 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

First we saw him wearing Go Go boots. Now during his debate with former Republicon Gov., Ron Deathsantis looked like a deer in headlights.  No way is this Fascist pig presidential material.  He'll get eaten alive on the presidential campaign/stage.

-Pedro-Nazi 

Democrats are adding millions in television spending to boost Sen. Patty Murray, a sign that the party is employing a take-no-chances approach even in solidly blue Washington state.

The 30-year veteran of the Senate is facing a challenge from Republican Tiffany Smiley, a political newcomer whose campaign has seized on quality-of-life issues, from urban crime and homelessness to inflation, to tarnish Murray. In recent public polling, Smiley has closed a sizable gap since this summer, when Murray led by 18 percentage points in an 18-candidate, all-party primary.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread