• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I've never deleted one of your threads. 

You know that, but enjoy continuing to say it.

Odd...

13 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

br is a huge liar. volume liar

Actually Double Standard Hoffa is a liar. And proof is documented above. When I create a new thread "Former GOP Governor Makes Ron Desantis Look Like A Fool" and that thread title is nowhere to be found it was then deleted. Double Standard Hoffa's way of silencing Bigrunner.

Case in point, Fishtard started a similar thread, "Dr. Oz makes democrat look like a fool at debate". That thread title still appears on page 1 and is still active. 

I remember the time Double Standard Hoffa and HUAD both called me a liar about offering HUAD a loan. I stepped up to the plate. HUAD claimed I was lying and Hoffa hoped on the band wagon. But just like now, it was documented that Hoffa and HUAD were the liars and Bigrunner was the truth teller. Par for the course at Double Standard Hoffa's Place. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

He buys them in bulk and passes the savings on to us.

All I can do is keep documenting your lies and you can keep silencing me. 

You do remember the day both you and HUAD called me a liar but it was actually you and HUAD projecting your lies on to me. 

Now the same thing is happening but it's you and KK projecting.  In both instances the liars projecting their lies onto me are far right wing RepubliCons. In both cases you were one of the extreme RepubliCons involved in the projecting. Shameful!

13 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i cant find threads ive made in the past all the time. was just looking for a thread moldy made today wasnt there

its there just the search option is broken

Can't find my thread either. Because it was deleted. Don't believe Double Standard Hoffa.  

Plus there was absolutely zero reason to delete except Hoffa is known to have extreme double standards when politics are involved. 

Fishtard starts a thread titled "Dr. Oz makes democrat look like a fool at debate". Thread hasn't been deleted going on 2 days.

Bigrunner starts a thread titled "Former Republican governor makes Ron Desantis look like a fool at debate". Thread was deleted within 15 minutes!

This used to be a gambling forum. I go 39-14 +40 units and all the while being silenced by extreme RepubliCon Double Standard Hoffa! That's probably a record!

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Actually Double Standard Hoffa is a liar. And proof is documented above. When I create a new thread "Former GOP Governor Makes Ron Desantis Look Like A Fool" and that thread title is nowhere to be found it was then deleted. Double Standard Hoffa's way of silencing Bigrunner.

Case in point, Fishtard started a similar thread, "Dr. Oz makes democrat look like a fool at debate". That thread title still appears on page 1 and is still active. 

I remember the time Double Standard Hoffa and HUAD both called me a liar about offering HUAD a loan. I stepped up to the plate. HUAD claimed I was lying and Hoffa hoped on the band wagon. But just like now, it was documented that Hoffa and HUAD were the liars and Bigrunner was the truth teller. Par for the course at Double Standard Hoffa's Place. 

Check the Sandbox.

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Check the Sandbox.

I don't visit Hoffa's Place to post in the Sandbox or read the Sandbox. Why is it in the sandbox? Silencing me?

Why isn't Fishtard's Dr. Oz's thread in the sandbox? Do people with extreme right wing ideology get off making fun of someone recovering from a stroke. The performance by Fetterman took a lot of guts.

But again the obvious question was why was my thread silenced and Fishtards similar thread left alone. I know the answer but lets for once hear the truth from Double Standard Hoffa!

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Check the Sandbox.

At the debate Desantis was asked if he plans on serving all 4 years if reelected.  Desantis looked like a deer in headlights a fool. But the thread was deleted,  removed, silenced.

But all your silencing couldn't stop me from going 39-14 +40 units.  Probably the best documented record at Double Standard Hoffa's place. Check the Sandford the UFC Thread.  

Hoffa are you a sister fucker or just a mother fucker? Your definitely an alta cocker. 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread