Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, IAG said:

6-9 months ago trump was maybe 75% among republicans for the nomination, desantis was 10-15%. Now trump is 50-55% and Ron is 25%.

The trend will continue, the only question is will Trump throw a hissy fit and blow everything is he ultimately fails? The answer is almost certainly, I cant imagine Trump losing the nomination at the convention and then throwing his support to desantis.

All i want from trump is for him to admit he did one thing wrong, is it that hard?

9 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

“But but but abortions” is what the dems are holding their hopes of being on the minds of voters in 2 weeks.

image.thumb.png.33d04a2edb60e62d23eb64a2dbd986bb.png

This is what we want:

Low taxes
Fewer regulations
Tapping our own energy sources
Securing the border
Strong national defense
Support for law enforcement
Enforcing our laws
Adhering to the constitution
Smaller government
More freedoms and personal responsibility
Educational choices

How the fuck does anyone not understand this?

In the meantime, Libtard Nation thinks career politicians like Slow Joe, Nancy, Chuck Schumer and some ridiculously stupid bitch like AOC know how to micro manage the world and are going to improve their lives.

Dense, dumb, obtuse, clueless, uniformed, impoverished Libtards who dominate crime invested neighborhoods managed and manipulated by democrats they've elected for their entire lives.... think we're their problem. The bottom feeders that keep voting D are the scourge of the Earth. 

5 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

manchurian ron with the malfunction

then the written down zinger lol

That's misleading, debate rules said direct questions to the other would not be allowed, he wasn't frozen he was ignoring  Crist.  Desantis will win by double digits - I would guess 12-14 pts - 56-44, 57-43 ish

4 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Always trying to knock the black man down.  

OneFooter is so deluded that he thinks because he a democrat and a Jew he's excluded from being a racist, while he hates on them daily, wants them oppressed, never calls out Brock for using the n word on the reg, etc etc..  A typical democrat.  The party of racism for 200 years.  Somehow they convinced minorities out of nowhere that it was all the other side.  Once enough people wake up they will fail to exist as a party.  They can't run on anything else.

9 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I think DeSantis would wipe the floor with Trump.

i respectfully disagree with that

will possibly be an interesting republican convention here in milwaukee 2024

desantis is a better choice, didn't go along with "covid" while trump rolled over to his masters... but trump is a superhero, nobody is wearing a t-shirt with desantis on it, and there aren't any desantis stores

6 minutes ago, WVU said:

absofriggenlutely

but how?  trump has such passionate supporters... in florida desantis wins, but everywhere else, the people going out to vote in a primary are more inclined to be trump supporters... if only for the simple reason of pissing off the media and democrats

yes the media bashed desantis too, but not on the same level as trump

if trump is the nominee, the whole city of milwaukee gets packed with trump supporters... if it's desantis then they won't even fill up the arena

Jesus gas is going to soar through the roof after November 8th.  Brock and OneFooter and all the naive lost idiots like them claim this is a global problem and price.  Time to be able to pass a test for the right to vote again.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/10/26/joe-biden-will-keep-exploiting-our-strategic-petroleum-reserve-until-congress-stops-him/

Anti Semite Kanye West is an awful person.  When Herschel Walker's lips are moving he's lying. Even his son says so.

"There no evidence Herschel Walker lies". Misinformed Mikey 

"Kanye West just like Clarence Thomas is black, so of course Bigrunner doesn't approve of them. In my opinion they're both outstanding individuals". Gmcarroll33 

17 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Anti Semite Kanye West is an awful person.  When Herschel Walker's lips are moving he's lying. Even his son says so.

"There no evidence Herschel Walker lies". Misinformed Mikey 

"Kanye West just like Clarence Thomas is black, so of course Bigrunner doesn't approve of them. In my opinion they're both outstanding individuals". Gmcarroll33 

Shouldn't you be double checking your accounting numbers so you don't screw up anybody's taxes or whatever you do when you're not googling Trump's life history?  You're pretty awful at basic math as evidenced on here, so you're time would be best served doing a good job vs worrying about inevitable losses coming November 8th.  And yes you are a racist one footed POS.  Being a Jew doesn't free you from any responsibility.

5 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Always trying to knock the black man down.  

Downsouth, did you make any default comments in Fishtard's and Double Standard Hoffa's  thread  where the far right wingers are attacking a white man recovering from a stroke? 

I didn't think so. Downsouth's default comments would never rebut a far right winger.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Downsouth, did you make any default comments in Fishtard's and Double Standard Hoffa's  thread  where the far right wingers are attacking a white man recovering from a stroke? 

I didn't think so. Downsouth's default comments would never rebut a far right winger.

You didn't make a single comment about the debate and how sad and pathetic it was to watch, and how much the media and the dems lied about this man's mental state.  All you did was start instantly talking about Trump again as usual.  A simple answer would have been "wow I was misled to believe this man was ready and capable to be a senator.  I hope he gets help and recovers."  Instead "Donald Trump Donald Trump Donald Trump, and I hate black people." 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread