TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

35 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm not in favor of banning him, perhaps more than 1 day is needed but that's not my call, I like having the lunatics around as long as they dont derail the few "normal" threads we have around here.

What's been happening is that people here have been engaging him, which of course only encourages him, if you'll notice I dont engage him much and he rarely mentions me. If you guys really cant stand him there are ways to avoid seeing his crap, self discipline being the most effective..

I told everyone to ignore him and he'll go away.

He's a deranged lunatic.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have developed a 3 Degrees of Lunacy screening system.

1. Normal lunacy is calling others Nazis, refusing to answer a direct inquiry, changing the topic when confronted,  truculence, etc.

2. Entering other threads and posting unrelated political commentary and personal attacks with frequency and rapidity. For these transgressions I have to put him on post review when I'm busy. Otherwise I couldn't do errands, nap, etc. This is Advanced Lunacy.

3. Entering a thread about the passing of another with less than appropriate comments. In a situation like that either post something dignified or don't post at all. This is Exponential Lunacy.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread