• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Joe Biden is definitely going to jail as soon as the GOP find their missing informant". Neo-Nazi Housepicks:doh

"Yes, Joe Biden will have to prove his innocence". Neo-Nazi Fairwarning :laugh

GOP Oversight Chair Says He’s Lost Track of His Biden Corruption Informant

Rep. James Comer explained that “these informants are kind of in the spy business,” so it was hardly a surprise that the unnamed individual had disappeared.

2023-05-10T162936Z_494058219_RC2QV0AKW0TB_RTRMADP_3_USA-CONGRESS-BIDEN_sdsdo9

20 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I haven't banned anyone.

Sleepy starts a thread telling us his dad passed away. I ask if it was from the vaccine. Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 chimes in a says this thread is about well wishes and sympathy. I get banned. The thread turns into a Neo-Nazi circle jerk protected by Neo-Nazi Hoffa. After the jerkoff it turns into a thread on what benefits a dead veteran is entitled to,. 

Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 comment was disregarded. Fascism didn't work for Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 in that particular instance. :laugh

14 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Sleepy starts a thread telling us his dad passed away. I ask if it was from the vaccine. Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 chimes in a says this thread is about well wishes and sympathy. I get banned. The thread turns into a Neo-Nazi circle jerk protected by Neo-Nazi Hoffa. After the jerkoff it turns into a thread on what benefits a dead veteran is entitled to,. 

Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 comment was disregarded. Fascism didn't work for Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 in that particular instance. :laugh

You're a sick and evil piece of shit.

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Seek help

18 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Honestly, you seek and like the attention like a small dog that yelps all day.  

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Seek help

You didn't say the thread is about sympathy and well wishes? And the thread didn't turn into a Neo-Nazi circle jerk protected by Neo-Nazi Hoffa? 

When a Neo-Nazi tells me to seek help or complains about my comments I take it as a compliment.

And please don't try and tell me Neo-Nazi Hoffa's Place isn't infested with Neo-Nazis! Because it is. 

Getting back to well wishes and sympathy. How about the well wishes and sympathy Neo-Nazis, Redstrip, Fairwarning and Double Standard Hoffa have been heaping on the white man who murdered the black homeless man. 

Neo-Nazi Hoffa even bragged about contributing $25 to the man that murdered the homeless black guy,. 

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

You didn't say the thread is about sympathy and well wishes? And the thread didn't turn into a Neo-Nazi circle jerk protected by Neo-Nazi Hoffa? 

When a Neo-Nazi tells me to seek help or complains about my comments I take it as a compliment.

Getting back to well wishes and sympathy. How about the well wishes and sympathy Neo-Nazis, Redstrip and Double Standard Hoffa have been heaping on the white man who murdered the black homeless man. 

Neo-Nazi Hoffa even bragged about contributing $25 to the man that murdered the homeless black guy,. 

Speaking of the homeless man who was killed - he was on a list of the top troubled in NYC, yet his family is looking for a big payday from the marine instead.  Two questions - why didn’t the family take him back in, and what is the city doing about the other 49?

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

And please don't try and tell me Neo-Nazi Hoffa's Place isn't infested with Neo-Nazis! Because it is. 

Getting back to well wishes and sympathy. How about the well wishes and sympathy Neo-Nazis, Redstrip, Fairwarning and Double Standard Hoffa have been heaping on the white man who murdered the black homeless man. 

I did, and you were unable to act like a decent person and do so like any decent person would.  WTF is wrong with you?  Why even enter that thread and post if that's the best you can do?  I didn't chime in at all after that.

Neo-Nazi Hoffa knows how DEI correlates to Doc Rivers getting another job but he's embarrassed to explain.:fucku

We all know ignorant Neo-Nazi Redstripe has zero clue as to what DEI has to do with Doc Rivers getting a new job.

I think it would only be fair that Neo-Nazi Patrick Bateman explains it to Neo-Nazi Redstripe?

22 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I haven't banned anyone.

Neo-Nazi Hoffa just posted Neo-Nazis were killed off 78 years ago and don't exist. Why does Neo-Nazi Hoffa chose lying as a defense for his ideology. The certainly do exist in todays America and at Neo-Nazi infested Hoffa Place!

Hundreds of White Supremacists March on Capitol With Shields, Battle Drums

https://www.newsweek.com/hundreds-white-supremacists-march-capitol-shields-battle-drums-1800196

White supremacy group Patriot Front march on Washington D.C. drumming and chanting 'life, liberty and victory' just weeks after protesting devil-worshipping convention 'SatanCon'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12080939/White-supremacy-group-Patriot-march-Washington-D-C.html

7 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I did, and you were unable to act like a decent person and do so like any decent person would.  WTF is wrong with you?  Why even enter that thread and post if that's the best you can do?  I didn't chime in at all after that.

He is the type that may have been kidnapped and held for ransom after being kicked around some...According to Tom Petty...And this piece of shit never offered once to go to border and offer swimming lessons to illegals....

All the GOP does is talk. None of this shit is ever going to happen. They said vote us into the house and we will defund the FBI, block Biden from canceling student debt, fire the 87k new IRS agents, impeach Biden and Mayorkas. Any of this happen yet? The GOP can't even get one of their shit AG's to indict a prominent dem in retaliation for the Trump crap.

e

1 hour ago, sleepy said:

All the GOP does is talk. None of this shit is ever going to happen. They said vote us into the house and we will defund the FBI, block Biden from canceling student debt, fire the 87k new IRS agents, impeach Biden and Mayorkas. Any of this happen yet? The GOP can't even get one of their shit AG's to indict a prominent dem in retaliation for the Trump crap.

e

Neo-Nazi Sleepy, Adam Schiff a Jewish Democrat from California, is one of the best congressman America has.

Remember you guy who is supposedly calling Adam Schiff a traitor is the same guy that gave Neo-Nazi Tucker Carlson 40,000 hours of video from the Jan. 6th insurrection inside the Capitol.  I hope someday Kevin McCarthy is held accountable for what the way he's been undermining America's democracy. 

Get this, the head of the congressional oversight committee, Neo-Nazi Kevin Comer, has lost the informant that had the evidence that was going to take down Joe Biden. 

Does that mean Neo-Nazi Housepicks boner has gone away? The informant is missing. :mutley

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread