TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

5 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Seven states did not issue stay at home orders at the beginning of Covid and Florida was not one of the seven.

That's ok, desantis wised up relatively quickly and never looked back, I can forgive mistakes made in good faith, I cant excuse failing to recognize mistakes and  correct them.

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That's ok, desantis wised up relatively quickly and never looked back, I can forgive mistakes made in good faith, I cant excuse failing to recognize mistakes and  correct them.

Fair. I’m just seeing a lot of Desantis threw a perfect game during Covid while he obviously did not.

1 minute ago, mike499 said:

Fair. I’m just seeing a lot of Desantis threw a perfect game during Covid while he obviously did not.

No he did not, but the people criticizing him are NOT the people who did it right, it's the losers that did it wrong.

At the time in the early 2-3-4 months of covid the white house, fauci, birx, etc were putting enormous pressure on governors to comply and shut down. Picture yourself as a governor who's not a disease expert and who prob has no true experts on your councils, the head of the pandemic response was calling them up and telling them if they dont shut down thousands of people would die - they showed them "projections" that were extremely dire, it was very, very hard to resist, not to mention risky.

Thank god there were a few that led the way, showed that the sky wasn't falling and thank god others wised up in response.

Desantis doesn't get an A or an A -, he gets a B +, trump started out as a B or B+ and ended up with a F.

7 hours ago, redstripe said:

I am familiar with this! Who is going to pay for renovations? Here in Ottawa back about 8-9 years ago the Haitians came in, they were facing deportation from US majority of them came to Montreal and some of them to Ottawa.All together around 50.000 refugees .Four hotels hosted them here and after that all 4 got closed for major renovations. 

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

I am familiar with this! Who is going to pay for renovations? Here in Ottawa back about 8-9 years ago the Haitians came in, they were facing deportation from US majority of them came to Montreal and some of them to Ottawa.All together around 50.000 refugees .Four hotels hosted them here and after that all 4 got closed for major renovations. 

About 2 years ago during covid when no one was staying in hotels , the city of mpls decided to put the homeless in a hotel downtown. In a few weeks they had trashed the whole thing, shitting and pissing in the halls, trashing the rooms, and they finally started a fire and completely ruined it. Who would have figured that might happen.

20 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

I don’t see the logic in that video.  The excuse is they are “oppressed”.  Do stupid things like that, you are still “oppressed”.

Blacks are a herd animal, alone or in small groups they're fine, group them together and they start acting like the animals they are. That's why bars try so hard to avoid becoming majority black, if you can keep the numbers down it's fine - but you reach a tipping point where whites are uncomfortable and stop coming and then the trouble starts.

Every time there's a mob scene you see zero "good blacks" who are trying to deescalate the situation, they all join in.

52 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Blacks are a herd animal, alone or in small groups they're fine, group them together and they start acting like the animals they are. That's why bars try so hard to avoid becoming majority black, if you can keep the numbers down it's fine - but you reach a tipping point where whites are uncomfortable and stop coming and then the trouble starts.

Every time there's a mob scene you see zero "good blacks" who are trying to deescalate the situation, they all join in.

There is a lot of white trash that likes to pile on in these videos also (not this one though).    I don’t understand how these people think it’s a great idea, nor do I understand how half of our society sticks up for their actions.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread