TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

8 hours ago, mikeman said:

Blacks are a herd animal, alone or in small groups they're fine, group them together and they start acting like the animals they are. That's why bars try so hard to avoid becoming majority black, if you can keep the numbers down it's fine - but you reach a tipping point where whites are uncomfortable and stop coming and then the trouble starts.

Every time there's a mob scene you see zero "good blacks" who are trying to deescalate the situation, they all join in.

when that slavin guy collapsed behind the net the other night. there was like 10 ppls reaction behind the glass. 9 ppl with looks of horror and 1 kid laughing

9 white ppl

if it was blacks it would be like 5-4 

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

"How do we know the guy that kill many people in McAllen Texas was a Nazi.  Just because the MSM reports it?  Those tattoos could have easily been numbers and other symbols". Antisemitic Neo-Nazis Gmcarroll33 and Elon Musk 

All the great men of the world have grilled for their women OneFooter.  

MLK- check

Lincoln- check

Donald Trump- check

Moses- check

Ron Desantis- check

Brian Kemp- check

Confucius- check

St Paul- check

John the Baptist- check

Ronald Reagan- check

Beethoven- check

Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 has told so many lies I've lost count.

Recently he said there was zero proof the Nazi that shot up the McAllen Texas outlet mall was a Nazi. That wasn't anywhere close to the lastest lie from Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33. There's been at least a half dozen more since. 

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 has told so many lies I've lost count.

Recently he said there was zero proof the Nazi that shot up the McAllen Texas outlet mall was a Nazi. That wasn't anywhere close to the lastest lie from Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33. There's been at least a half dozen more since. 

I never even mentioned that you you unhinged crippled nut.

It’s never too late to overcome your inability to grill before you croak.  Don’t get mad at me bc it’s embarrassing.  These are just the facts of life.

20 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

All the great men of the world have grilled for their women OneFooter.  

MLK- check

Lincoln- check

Donald Trump- check

Moses- check

Ron Desantis- check

Brian Kemp- check

Confucius- check

St Paul- check

John the Baptist- check

Ronald Reagan- check

Beethoven- check

I'm told Lincoln rarely smiled except when enjoying himself at barbeques.

Moses was known to smoke meats and used sage frequently. 

MLK was well know for his ribs.

The Reagan ranch and Hearst Castle were the top barbecue spots in all of California. 

Beethoven sadly took his sauce and dry rub recipes to the grave...

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Can you get out to Plains and pull the plug on Jimmy Carter's vegetable machine?

TIA

Neo-Nazi Double Standard Hoffa seems to be implying something in his post.:laugh

I believe he thinks I lied when I posted "a source of mine says Jimmy Carter may have died. I hope this isn't true".:bulb

Wow all the Neo-Nazis at Nazi infested Hoffa's Place always infer to this post of mine as lie. That's about all they have. Fact is it wasn't a lie. Ignorance is par for a Neo-Nazi's intelligence.  :mutley

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Record voter turnout and record minority voter turnout = Jim Crowe 2.0

This is a blatant lie. While white vote went up non white vote went down. That was the goal of Brad Rathenpurger and Brian Kemp's Jim Crow 2.0.

You and Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 are always trafficking the same lies.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/georgias-racial-turnout-gap-grew-2022

17 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter imagining child sized penises now.  Sounds like a confirmed pedophile  who can’t grill.  When he goes to prison for molesting a kid, I hope he’s forced to work the griddle if they have one.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter definitely and finally gonna see some actual real neo-nazi’s when he goes to prison for pedophilia.  Should be interesting to hear him report back on what happened when he wished them all death.

More lies from Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33. 

I'm guessing over 2 dozen lies from Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 since he wanted us to believe the shooter at the McAllen Texas outlet mall wasn't one of his people :bulb

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

This is a blatant lie. While white vote went up non white vote went down. That was the goal of Brad Rathenpurger and Brian Jim Crow 2.0.

You and Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 are always trafficking the same lies.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/analysis-opinion/georgias-racial-turnout-gap-grew-2022

“Black men don’t like me and don’t wanna vote for me.” -Stacey Abrams

Georgia with some of the best if not the best election rules in the country.

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

More lies from Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33. 

I'm guessing over 2 dozen lies from Neo-Nazi Gmcarroll33 since he wanted us to believe the shooter at the McAllen Texas outlet mall wasn't one of his people :bulb

Again I never even mentioned anything about that case you nutjob.

Good luck looking for nazis this weekend.  Sounds like a blast of a way to spend your Memorial Day weekend, but when you live in Chicago you’re kind of doomed anyways.

10 hours ago, mikeman said:

Blacks are a herd animal, alone or in small groups they're fine, group them together and they start acting like the animals they are. That's why bars try so hard to avoid becoming majority black, if you can keep the numbers down it's fine - but you reach a tipping point where whites are uncomfortable and stop coming and then the trouble starts.

Every time there's a mob scene you see zero "good blacks" who are trying to deescalate the situation, they all join in.

They always have to jump people as well. 

Fucking cowards.

Far right wing parent who had Amanda Gorman's inauguration poem banned from Florida school has ties to the Proud Boys and has made antisemitic posts on social media.  Similar to Marjorie Three Names from Confederate Georgia. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/social-media-posts-believed-parent-sought-book-ban/story%3fid=99587058

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Far right wing parent who had Amanda Gorman's inauguration poem banned from Florida school has ties to the Proud Boys and has made antisemitic posts on social media.  Similar to Marjorie Three Names from Confederate Georgia. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/social-media-posts-believed-parent-sought-book-ban/story%3fid=99587058

Full blown Neo-Nazi.  Today's American Republicons have so much in common with the evil German Nazi party of WWII.  But their hate is more targeted to the liberals and LGBTQ communities.

12 hours ago, FairWarning said:

There is a lot of white trash that likes to pile on in these videos also (not this one though).    I don’t understand how these people think it’s a great idea, nor do I understand how half of our society sticks up for their actions.

Lots of good and bad on both sides.  Nobody likes trash people of any color.  White trash is just as bad as black trash and just as dangerous.

I think it’s pretty funny that Tear da Club is still banned at clubs in a bunch of states.  Great song, but apparently leads too many trashy people to start literally shooting up and tearing down the walls in clubs and stuff.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread