TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

The word is "lucid" you fucking mouthbreathing racist clown. And I don't care if 2,000 DaQuans and Shaniquas steal in a store, which is dead-ass wrong. You being a racist clown about it is wrong as well, and does NOTHING to help.

Spelling police. I type fast when I deal with Imbeciles like you. Big fucking deal. Keep on keeping on!

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Serious answer #1: Stop posting racist and bigoted shit.

Serious answer #2: Set an example. Here and in other areas of your life.

I do those two. The only time you have even seen me post anything remotely bigoted/racist/stereotypical is in response to others.

Here's one of my first students when I was a professional tutor starting over twenty years ago. Here she is all grown up doing nonprofit executive shit (Omarosa, Jr.-esque);

Good job, man. Communities need more of that.

This is for mikeman also:

Speaking of fathers, I helped start this organization. I was a consultant for them, and on the board of directors. From the ground up. At least half a dozen other organizations were started as a direct result of our work. My CV was on the mayor's desk and the govenor's desk as part of the project. http://fathersandsonsneo.org/

I put my money where my mouth is in all things. Unlike some who just sit on a forum talking Archie Bunker bullshit and being a fucking coward.

I'm glad you're the old school negro who tried his best, worked his ass off, helped and mentored as many as you could, etc, and most importantly live a respectable life.

Where the fuck are the rest of you? They're not on TV, not in the music industry/hollywood, not in politics, not walking down the streets.

All we see is ghetto, loud and proud to be ghetto and stupid.

I'm glad you're the old school negro who tried his best, worked his ass off, helped and mentored as many as you could, etc, and most importantly live a respectable life.

Where the fuck are the rest of you? They're not on TV, not in the music industry/hollywood, not in politics, not walking down the streets.

All we see is ghetto, loud and proud to be ghetto and stupid.

That is all you want to see

El Tigre, were all in the same gang.

No. My white friends would be embarrassed to be around you with the stuff you talk. And if you didn't talk it around them, they wouldn't hang with you for being a pussy. My black friends would be polarized--ignore or ignite (light your ass up).

No. My white friends would be embarrassed to be around you with the stuff you talk. And if you didn't talk it around them, they wouldn't hang with you for being a pussy. My black friends would be polarized--ignore or ignite (light your ass up).

Dude, I don’t care about you, your friends, your life, your gay WU tang quotes or you going ham because i criticized a jail break of African Americans. Go help them. You’d probably get stuck up or killed. Not my problem. I also said if it was a bunch of honkey white garbage hicks, like housepics, I’d dig into them as well. It wasn’t so be it. Maybe they weren’t hugged growing up, if they had a mom and a dad, or raised by grandmom, or an aunt. Possibly foster mother/mothers.

Well, a lot of them are.

I worked with a lot of hmongs, one was especially racist, he would say stuff like 'you white people got it made, all you have to do is act stupid and you get away with anything". i asked him really, what do you think of black people then, he said they're not human, just animals.

He  nailed it, he was right about all of it.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread