TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Like a Nazi rewriting the history books. Bravo. And you think I'm the one trying to battle for supremacy. You're so pathetic you have to lie to slander. LOL.

I don't see you arguing the merit of the posts. Clearly incapable of it.

Like a Nazi? Give us an example of a Nazi who rewrote any history book. Give us an example of this slanderous lie.

Merits? What merits? You're just being Monkey typing to an invisible and imaginary audience.

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like a Nazi? Give us an example of a Nazi who rewrote any history book. Give us an example of this slanderous lie.

Merits? What merits? You're just being Monkey typing to an invisible and imaginary audience.

Guy doesn't even know Nazis tried to rewrite history. LOL.

nazis-burning-books.jpeg

Can't attack the posts. Gotta attack the poster.

Just two Canadian dipshits hoping for a reach around from one another since they're incapable of coherent economic discourse.

in confirmation hearing, acosta claims he was told that epstein was 'intelligence' and to make the case disappear. this story is going to be insane - a blackmail operation reaching the highest levels of government - it's almost impossible to believe it's being so buried by the press right now.

hope all of these fucking scumbags live long enough to flip.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/i-was-told-epstein-belonged-to-intelligence-and-to-leave-it-alone

Nazi Germany repeating itself with Trump's America in a lot of ways. Great article below for a comparison.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/2019/7/9/20687907/immigration-border-crisis-asylum-seekers-trump-administration-world-war-ii-united-states

How many time are you going to post the same stuff?

You hav e no fucking clue about nazis, so quit with the nazi bullshit.  

Help me out. Does the taxscam help specified service businesses more or less compared to other businesses? This is a black and white question. You should get it right. 

it does, unless they're rich (over 315k of taxable income)

which kind of destroys the narrative that the tax cut favored the wealthy... non wealthy get to immediately deduct 20% of their business income

So?

he snubs his nose at other minorities.

Ain't you the idiot that says certain minorities are more racist?

you need your throat slit fella and dragged behind a car on your face.

More tough talk, you ever get tired of that?  

oooh, slit my throat, wow, billy's mad, better watch out. :laugh

You sound like you're nearing a breakdown, time for some more shock therapy perhaps.

Explain?

He loves to throw the nazi term around, poooooor BR. I have zero problems with Jewish people. I do have a problem with the constant whining from him about the trump people being

like nazis. I am in no way condoning what they did. My neighbors across the street fled Germany in the early 40s for enabling their Jewish neighbors. BR sounds like a fucking idiot and is one when he keeps posting the same BS, like the sun-times link. The dude must need a hug.

He loves to throw the nazi term around, poooooor BR. I have zero problems with Jewish people. I do have a problem with the constant whining from him about the trump people being

like nazis. I am in no way condoning what they did. My neighbors across the street fled Germany in the early 40s for enabling their Jewish neighbors. BR sounds like a fucking idiot and is one when he keeps posting the same BS, like the sun-times link. The dude must need a hug.

the man/child runner needs constant attention. 

Acosta looked smug in his press conference.  His answer to why the victims were not contacted about the deal was pathetic at best.  He sounded mad that people think the deal was bad because the guy got jail time.  I wonder why they thought the state prosecutor was about to drop the case.  Seems like they had a ton of evidence even at that time. They should have never offered any deal and went to trial.  The prosecution would get a better deal during the trial most likely anyway.

This is going to get extremely ugly.

The Russians started a conspiracy that Hillary Clinton murdered Seth Rich. Sean Hannity then picked up the same conspiracy for months. It became a weapon for fox news and the Right wingers.

Billysink, you would never, ever see anything like this on Rachel. But you can continue to group all politicians and media together. To the uneducated, uninformed it makes you look like a fair guy. Imo, it makes you look stupid and fake.

More importantly, Megan Rapinoe will be a guest on Rachel Maddow tonight.

Rachel is a political hack that lies, makes up stories and splices tapes to change what is actually said..

there is no denial to this...

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread