TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Yes, the attempted rapist loves his beer. A privileged white kid that attended east coast catholic prep in a drunken stupor and then went to an ivy league university where witnesses say he partied his ass off. This drunk attempted rapist belongs no where near the Supreme Court. But than again another RepubliCON pervert, Clarence Thomas is on the Supreme Court so BK is par for the course for CONservative RepubliCONS. 

His behavior during the hearing showed how unfit and entitled he was. He began by screaming at the committee claiming the Dem's are using me as revenge for the Clintons. Matt Damon played BK great on SNL. BK is an imbecile, besides being a drunk rapist.

He's not an imbecile.   Otherwise spot on.  

• Replies 69.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen several black men framed by white racist judges and prosecutors simply because they couldn't afford better than a state appointed lawyer who traded convictions like hockey cards.

Bad parenting. :shake

Vengeance has been had. I guarantee that. The media doesn’t pick up a lot of black on white crime.

Zimmerman case? Guilty or not Martins death was paid back 100x over. As is the case with those wrongful convictions.

Regardless of those POS judges black people are their own public enemy #1 right now.

Everything is a battle for chitty supremacy for the kid. Wee men are like that I guess.

Kid is definitely a disappointment though, can't follow a simple line of reasoning.

If I made a point about chocolate, he would counter it with some obscure opinion on dill pickles, then start with the always clever "if you think dill pickles blah, blah, blah.....yer fukkin stupid."

"Uh no Punkee, we were discussing chocolate, perhaps yer fukkin......."

Like a Nazi rewriting the history books. Bravo. And you think I'm the one trying to battle for supremacy. You're so pathetic you have to lie to slander. LOL.

Right. It's never about you, is it? Nobody has your extraordinary level of competence, do they?

I don't see you arguing the merit of the posts. Clearly incapable of it.

I've seen several black men framed by white racist judges and prosecutors  simply because they couldn't afford better than a state appointed lawyer who traded convictions  like hockey cards.

Bad parenting.  :shake

I know this scenario exists, but most poor cannot buy justice regardless of color. The problem these kids in Philly have is if they get turned in, now they have a record for something stupid. It’s going to be harder for them down the road if they get in more trouble.

Bob Johnson, BET Founder, Praises Trump, Says Democrats Have Moved “Too Far Left”

Woahhh. 

But yeah....I think that most people WANT to be more Democratic, but just that these Dems keep out-lefting each other. 

Re-watched Hillary's America last night. D'Souza really paints an evil pic of the Dems and their history, as exploitation for control. Very dark. Forgot how bad it was. 

Woahhh. 

But yeah....I think that most people WANT to be more Democratic, but just that these Dems keep out-lefting each other. 

Re-watched Hillary's America last night. D'Souza really paints an evil pic of the Dems and their history, as exploitation for control. Very dark. Forgot how bad it was. 

D souza has some great stuff, he exposes the truth, that the democrats were and have always been the party of racism, segregation, etc, and they haven't changed a bit.

Partisan hack, convicted of illegal right wing party donations, did time, pardoned by Trump. Good at using out of context facts to snub nose at minorities.

Revered by weak people who need someone else opinion to feel good about their own. People who have been sheltered from the truth by their own inability or fear to interact with it.

TGF types.

Partisan hack, convicted of illegal right wing party donations, did time, pardoned by Trump. Good at using out of context facts to snub nose at minorities.

Revered by weak people who need someone else opinion to feel good about their own. People who have been sheltered from the truth by their own inability or fear to interact with it.

TGF types.

He's minority silly man.

Silly Billy. :laugh

Great article in today's Chicago Sun Times. Jason and Jimmy Hoffa definitely need to read it. It's embarrassing the ignorance that is displayed by so many Jewish Americans. And Americans in general.

The name of the article is "When we turned our back on Jewish asylum-seekers". Here it is.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/2019/7/9/20687907/immigration-border-crisis-asylum-seekers-trump-administration-world-war-ii-united-states

You're an idiot. Extreme child abuse at Trump's CC. Very grim conditions at Trump's Concentration Camps. And you're going to a Trump rally. You should move to Russia. You're not an American.

Trump has done absolutely nothing positive for America.

he reduced my corporate income taxes by 10k/year

better than obama that raised my health insurance premiums by 15k/year

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread