• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The balloon headed libtard spewing his non-stop hate, shocker.

IAG, that’s the nicest anyone on the left is gonna talk to you. He could have given you the DeNiro or Baldwin treatment. Dems hate women.

The irony is that I would argue that this “conservative” has done more to further his anti-Trump cause than he has.   I have recently declared with the right D, I will not be voting for Trump again in 2020, and given money to two of the more moderate Democratic candidates....and he’s still not happy.

#Talkischeap

#alligatorfrog

Are you donating time and/or money Runner?  Or do you just get off on trying to claim a false moral superiority?

What have you  done except post on gambling message boards?  

The irony is that I would argue that this “conservative” has done more to further his anti-Trump cause than he has. I have recently declared with the right D, I will not be voting for Trump again in 2020, and given money to two of the more moderate Democratic candidates....and he’s still not happy.

#Talkischeap

#alligatorfrog

Are you donating time and/or money Runner? Or do you just get off on trying to claim a false moral superiority?

What have you done except post on gambling message boards?

I apologize for being hard on you. It would have been nice if you admitted you made an mistake voting for Pinocchio. Instead you said the Clintons were ten times worse for women?Lol

The talking point of the Right and the big corp media left, moderate left is some of the candidates, I.E. Liz Warren are to far left, too radical? Corp media is definitely afraid of Warren. Will someone name some policies of Warrens that are radical?

Liberals have Runner, Conservatives have Merlin.

Respectfully, no comparison.     Merlin is capable of being open minded to the extent he can recognize issues with both sides.  I have seen him speak negatively about Trump after certain situations.     Runner has tunnel vision. 

Respectfully, no comparison. Merlin is capable of being open minded to the extent he can recognize issues with both sides. I have seen him speak negatively about Trump after certain situations. Runner has tunnel vision.

Says the Trump voter. Lol

The Clintons are 10 times worse for women than Trump.

- IAG

Runner has tunnel vision.

- IAG

I apologize for being hard on you. It would have been nice if you admitted you made an mistake voting for Pinocchio. Instead you said the Clintons were ten times worse for women?Lol

The talking point of the Right and the big corp media left, moderate left is some of the candidates, I.E. Liz Warren are to far left, too radical? Corp media is definitely afraid of Warren. Will someone name some policies of Warrens that are radical?

Taking a long shot in hopes of a big payoff, doesn’t preclude me from betting other side live in-game if things aren’t looking good.      Without the benefit of hindsight I would do it again.    

I also reserve the right to change my mind before the election.    

I would say that the forced Medicare for all, and wealth tax are two of her more “radical” positions in the minds of many.   Bernie got it easier,  because he is honest about how much it will cost.   At least that is how it appeared in the last debate.  

I’ve been reading about Warren in the last couple days, and I will say I have a better opinion of her than I did initially.    I wouldn’t primaa facially oppose the 2 percent wealth tax on those families making more than 50 million a year,  but many at the debate have indicated it has not worked well in other countries who have tried it. I don’t know...I need to read more about it. 

Says the Trump voter. Lol

The Clintons are 10 times worse for women than Trump.

- IAG

Runner has tunnel vision.

- IAG

If there is a point here I have missed it, and I do not take back those statements. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/12/opinion/sunday/liberals-youre-not-as-smart-as-you-think-you-are.html?module=inline

Deja Vu

Take the past few weeks. At the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner in Washington, the comedian Michelle Wolf landed some punch lines that were funny and some that weren’t. But people reacted less to her talent and more to the liberal politics that she personified. For every viewer who loved her Trump bashing, there seemed to be at least one other put off by the one-sidedness of her routine. Then, when Kanye West publicly rethought his ideological commitments, prominent liberals criticized him for speaking on the topic at all. Maxine Waters, a Democratic congresswoman from California, remarked that“sometimes Kanye West talks out of turn” and should “maybe not have so much to say.”

If there is a point here I have missed it, and I do not take back those statements.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/12/opinion/sunday/liberals-youre-not-as-smart-as-you-think-you-are.html?module=inline

Deja Vu

Take the past few weeks. At the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner in Washington, the comedian Michelle Wolf landed some punch lines that were funny and some that weren’t. But people reacted less to her talent and more to the liberal politics that she personified. For every viewer who loved her Trump bashing, there seemed to be at least one other put off by the one-sidedness of her routine. Then, when Kanye West publicly rethought his ideological commitments, prominent liberals criticized him for speaking on the topic at all. Maxine Waters, a Democratic congresswoman from California, remarked that“sometimes Kanye West talks out of turn” and should “maybe not have so much to say.”

The point is your opinion about the Clinton's vs. Trump is very wrong.

The other point is your opinion about me is very wrong.

Another point is you voted for Trump and I think you said you'd do it again.

Ding, ding fries are done. Good one RTrains.

P. S. You also said Trump called for kids to be executed because he thought they were guilty, but when he found out the kids were innocent he wouldn't apologize. And you still voted for him. Lol. Its not funny.

The point is your opinion about the Clinton's vs. Trump is very wrong.

The other point is your opinion about me is very wrong.

Another point is you voted for Trump and I think you said you'd do it again.

Ding, ding fries are done. Good one RTrains.

P. S. You also said Trump called for kids to be executed because he thought they were guilty, but when he found out the kids were innocent he wouldn't apologize. And you still voted for him. Lol. Its not funny.

Of course she’s wrong. Everyone who isn’t far left is wrong in your world. Did you ever consider that people have different reasons for voting for someone? Of course you don’t. I thought you gave up talking to conservatives?

Liberals have Runner, Conservatives have Merlin.

Aren't you the poster the made the baseless claim the Clinton's should be in jail. I take that back, the Clinton's have been the targets of the Right wing propaganda machine for 40 years. 40 years of smears. And you've obviously bought in just like so many others. When i asked you to post facts that support your radical claim I think your response was either crickets or Bill Foster?

Aren't you the poster the made the baseless claim the Clinton's should be in jail. I take that back, the Clinton's have been the targets of the Right wing propaganda machine for 40 years. 40 years of smears. And you've obviously bought in just like so many others. When i asked you to post facts that support your radical claim I think your response was either crickets or Bill Foster?

Exhibit A

You’re also the clown that said shithole ME countries donated millions to the Clinton foundation because it wS a good organization and not to buy influence.

Talking about naive.

Respectfully, no comparison. Merlin is capable of being open minded to the extent he can recognize issues with both sides. I have seen him speak negatively about Trump after certain situations. Runner has tunnel vision.

Merlin wishes death on all minorities and that ain't an act.

Runner actually believes in what he posts. Merlin is a two bit troll.

This entire thread is 80% puke, denial, detachment from reality and 20% substance, fact, meaningful argument. It , at the early stages was a good barometer of both sides understanding of the issues. Now just slag.

Should be left to die a natural death instead of bumped on life support by the penny a post help.

Exhibit A

You’re also the clown that said shithole ME countries donated millions to the Clinton foundation because it wS a good organization and not to buy influence.

Talking about naive.

I never said that. But you did say the Clinton's belong in jail. That's a very radical claim based on what? 40 years of right wing smears of the RepubliCon prop machine?

Go read the Whitewater file top to bottom.

The Ray report reads as an exact parallel to the Mueller report in terms of obstruction, litigenous red tape, witness tampering and association to guilt.

It is the precise modus operendi that you continuously rail against in this thread.

You want credibility with your efforts here, call it as it is not how you wish it would be. A lot of your work here has merit but you constantly undermine it with blind live for your side.

Give it up and carry on.

The Ray report reads as an exact parallel to the Mueller report in terms of obstruction, litigenous red tape, witness tampering and association to guilt.

It is the precise modus operendi that you continuously rail against in this thread.

You want credibility with your efforts here, call it as it is not how you wish it would be. A lot of your work here has merit but you constantly undermine it with blind live for your side.

Give it up and carry on.

For what it's worth Robert Ray is an extreme partisan RepubliCON and has been on CNN multiple times defending Benedict Donald. Robert Mueller is a lifetime RepubliCON but doesn't seem partisan, eventhough he bent over backwards to give Benedict Donald the benefit of the doubt on several occasions.

I also believe a big difference is Trump refused to be interviewed by Mueller, whereas Clinton was interviewed by Robert Ray? No comparison in the stonewalling and obstruction of justice.  

Merlin wishes death on all minorities and that ain't an act.

Runner actually believes in what he posts. Merlin is a two bit troll.

This entire thread is 80% puke, denial, detachment from reality and 20% substance, fact, meaningful argument. It , at the early stages was a good barometer of both sides understanding of the issues. Now just slag.

Should be left to die a natural death instead of bumped on life support by the penny a post help.

Tell the truth billy, do you have a crush on me? Yesterday you compared me to Trump and Guliani. :lol

I saw that and thought wow, I'm just a retired guy who eats mackerel sandwiches and potted meat, and this guy is lumping me in with the US president and one of it's most prominent ex-mayors/lawyers?

That leaves two possibilities...#1 - I truly am that great...or #2 - Billy is crazy.

Hmmm, which is more likely?   :pop

Give it up and carry on.

Also Robert Ray was an Independent Counsel of Whitewater who had a political agenda. Appointed by RepubliCONs I believe. Robert Mueller was Special Counsel appointed by RepubliCON Rod Rosenstein. There's a big difference between an Independent Counsel and a Special Counsel.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2002-mar-20-mn-33718-story.html

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread