• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sinker better be careful with who he takes pot shots at. He might end up dead.

Amongst other things, he makes a radical claim the Clinton's should be in jail. But can't back it up.

Billy I'm just looking out for you. I like most of your remarks. But you get it wrong at times. Remember Bill Foster? Lol

Bill Foster.  Good coach.  Could never sustain success at Clemson.  Won the NIT at Va. Tech with the legendary Ace Custis on the team I believe.

Hypothetically, Trump could have been impeached 1 minute into his inauguration speech for violating the emoluments clause. Around a 1000 days later he announces he will be hosting the G-7 at his failing Doral club in the middle of July. I heard he'll be using tax payers money to renovate his club to get it ready.

America is learning so much about the Emoluments clause. Its a great time to be alive.

Hypothetically, Trump could have been impeached 1 minute into his inauguration speech for violating the emoluments clause. Around a 1000 days later he announces he will be hosting the G-7 at his failing Doral club in the middle of July. I heard he'll be using tax payers money to renovate his club to get it ready.

America is learning so much about the Emoluments clause. Its a great time to be alive.

ANOTHER 1,000+ WORD day from you talking to 4 posters...……...go run for office

gump, do facts really matter to you?

summit is june 10 and where is the link using tax money for renovations. you heard...….lol ..Rachel called you...lying putz..

Not one lie in this post, but Dumb Alfie, you know the poster that says the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested, thinks its full of lies. Lol

Not one lie in this post, but Dumb Alfie, you know the poster that says the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested, thinks its full of lies. Lol

not one lie ? 4 post above you admit to lying...june 10 is not in july...where is the proof of taxes used for renovations...oh, but you don't lie.

how much do you drink per day now. can't remember what you posted 40 minutes.....lol

We're still bringing up Starbucks? Wasn't that a snowflake issue?

In all of history what do you think the most brazenly corrupt thing a president has done?

You may have to go all the way back to yesterday when it was announced Benedict Donald awarded a government contract to himself. His failing Doral Club will be hosting the 2020 G7 summit.

Its faltering badly, so the idiot Trumptards will justify it.

not one lie ? 4 post above you admit to lying...june 10 is not in july...where is the proof of taxes used for renovations...oh, but you don't lie.

how much do you drink per day now. can't remember what you posted 40 minutes.....lol

Dumb Alfie is so dumb. Mistaking July for June is only a lie in the mind of a Trumptard.

I guarantee renovations, upgrades, and adjustments will be made to Doral if it hosts the G7 Summit. Before, during and after. Paid by the taxpayer's. Guaranteed!

How dumb is Dumb Alfie?

Dumb Alfie is so dumb he thought North Korea denuclearized because Benedict Donald said so.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread