TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Also Robert Ray was an Independent Counsel of Whitewater who had a political agenda. Appointed by RepubliCONs I believe. Robert Mueller was Special Counsel appointed by RepubliCON Rod Rosenstein. There's a big difference between an Independent Counsel and a Special Counsel.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2002-mar-20-mn-33718-story.html

Do you think there any politics involving trump that is politically motivated from the left, or are they”country over party”?

• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hillary Clinton floats conspiracy that Tulsi Gabbard is being 'groomed' by Russians

Her claim isn't baseless. The Russian bots have been very active in supporting Gabbard. They would like to see Tulsi run as a third party, just like Jill Stein did. What is Jill Stein doing in Russia? Tulsi is a Assad, Putin apologist.

Lookie here. Jill Stein the third party candidate in Russia with, Vlady Putin, Mike Flynn, Demtri Peskov, Alexey Gromov.   

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/guess-who-came-dinner-flynn-putin-n742696

22-FB84-AB-BE69-436-F-AD86-DD8-BE8671305

Gabbard not happy. 

Good, maybe she'll formally join the Idiot's campaign, instead of informally as it is now.  The Idiot can make her ambassador to Obama's birthplace.    No surprise Alt Right Tool Tulsi floating the same nonsense about Hillary getting into the race as the Alt Right Loon Cultists do.   They are of the same cloth.  

40 convictions of Clinton aides, associates, partners in Whitewater mess, Clinton manipulated his way out when several chose to go to jail instead of testify.

Sound familiar?

You cannot deny the dirt embedded in the Clinton family skin with a straight face.

Don't believe these are the facts. But you'll continue to smear the Clinton's, was Right wing propaganda.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/caught-in-the-whitewater-net/#

Don't believe these are the facts. But you'll continue to smear the Clinton's, was Right wing propaganda.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/caught-in-the-whitewater-net/#

Guy if you choose to believe that Billary play above the fray and are clean as a babe in arms I'm cool with it. Suits your purpose

I don't pay much attention to your burp anymore, read one you read them all..

The Clintons are done, moving on......

Guy if you choose to believe that Billary play above the fray and are clean as a babe in arms I'm cool with it. Suits your purpose

I don't pay much attention to your burp anymore, read one you read them all..

The Clintons are done, moving on......

Most have.   Only the Alt Right Loons still need her around, as a boogey man.   Take Sinker's sound advice, Runner.   Move On.org.   from them.   Let the alt right Cultits Idiots continue to bring her up.  They NEED her around.   We have bigger fish to fry.   

Most have. Only the Alt Right Loons still need her around, as a boogey man. Take Sinker's sound advice, Runner. Move On.org. from them. Let the alt right Cultits Idiots continue to bring her up. They NEED her around. We have bigger fish to fry.

Sinker better be careful with who he takes pot shots at. He might end up dead.

Amongst other things, he makes a radical claim the Clinton's should be in jail. But can't back it up.

Billy I'm just looking out for you. I like most of your remarks. But you get it wrong at times. Remember Bill Foster? Lol

Sinker better be careful with who he takes pot shots at. He might end up dead.

Amongst other things, he makes a radical claim the Clinton's should be in jail. But can't back it up.

Billy I'm just looking out for you. Remember Bill Foster? Lol

Fella, Your right, I'm wrong, Clintons are clean as a whistle. I Sinker apologize wholeheartedly for attempting to tarnish their unblemished image.

We good ?

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread