• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot of people hated Hillary, that’s why they voted Trump. Last I checked, she’s not running in 2020. He will have to work to keep them.

I know. 10 days before the vote the conservative FBI announced they were reopening their investigation into Hillary's Emails. Unprecedented interference. The rest is history.

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, how would you rate her campaigning vs Trump.

Doesn't matter. Unprecedented interference by the conservative FBI and the Hillary hating, Trump loving Russians. Along with multiple illegal hush money payments by the RepubliCON candidate that definitely influenced the outcome of the election. Hillary choose to play fair. She gets points for that.

That's one big difference between the 2 parties!

Yup, I dont know 1 person that likes him less, or regrets their vote, his support is far more intense than last time.

What's left of the shrinking RepubliCON party are all in. I saw a 93% approval rating amongst RepubliCONs. Many Evangelicals believe Trump was sent by God and stopped believing in the 10 commandments. Fake Christians. Anyone that unconditionally supports a lying lifetime criminal con man is a loser!

Doesn't matter. Unprecedented interference by the conservative FBI and the Hillary hating, Trump loving Russians. Along with multiple illegal hush money payments by the RepubliCON candidate that definitely influenced the outcome of the election. Hillary choose to play fair. She gets points for that.

That's one big difference between the 2 parties!

hillary played fair ?             jeeeeeeeeeeeez

What's left of the shrinking RepubliCON party are all in. I saw a 93% approval rating amongst RepubliCONs. Many Evangelicals believe Trump was sent by God and stopped believing in the 10 commandments. Fake Christians. Anyone that unconditionally supports a lying lifetime criminal con man is a loser!

What was on the rush Limbaugh show today?

Three things BR believes in - the Easter bunny, the tooth fairy, and polls. All will let you down when you find out they are fake.

Polls are a decent predictive if you can pinpoint the methodology used. For example the beloved Rasmussen poll uses cheap automation and eliminates cell phones. Useless for anything but trolls really.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread