This Might be the Worst SOTU I’ve Ever seen

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

SNL hasn’t been funny in 20+ years. It’s utter trash. Though I did like they had Shane Gillis host who they hired and fired the same day a few years ago claiming he was “racist “ 

It only exists bc professional Uber driving losers like Brock tune in to see it align with whatever ABC/NBC/CBS/MSNBC has for their nightly news spins to match their world narrative for laughs.  I like NBC and ABC world nightly news, but laugh at their spin on over half of it and ignore.

1 hour ago, FISHHEAD said:

BIDEN should be executed .

I don’t wish that on him, but as senile as he is, he still knows what he’s doing and is fully responsible.

I would suck it up and shake both he and Obama’s hand as presidents out of respect even though I think they’re the worst thing that ever happened to this country.  Both are total arrogant racist assholes.  

Other than being black and gay I have no idea why the dems love Obama so much.  Seriously who picked this asshole out of nowhere as a junior senator to run and divide the country?  The president was once the highest most respected power of the land, but now it’s clear that there’s something a lot deeper to get them to that position and they just have to do whatever they’re guided to do.  

The Republican party is toast thanks to Trump creating a new brand, and the democratic party is pathetic and sad thanks to Obama.  Our biggest hope as a nation is to rebrand under the guise of what Reagan had us at.  That electoral map was as united as the country ever will be.  That or we all quit paying taxes and all the free handouts that dems promise have no more backing and the other side wises up.