This Might be the Worst SOTU I’ve Ever seen

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

So Brock listens to a panel of people like Al Sharpton for political advice.  Lol interesting from a liberal democrat that openly hates black people.

BTW I would say go load up on Biden if it was such an all-time SOTU speech, but you owe MM $5600 so pay up first.

Polls.png

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

After over an hour of non-stop attacks on his political opponents while depicting them as enemies of the state, Biden unconvincingly claimed that he wants to “be a president for all Americans”. Like a small number of men in this nation’s history, he had his chance.

Biden wanted to be FDR, instead he’s doomed to be the worst possible combination of LBJ, Obama and Jimmy Carter, with all of their bad points and none of their good ones, a political hack who bungled everything and accomplished nothing, hated by everyone, loved by no one, and incapable of even convincingly lying about his accomplishments or delivering a speech.

His legacy concludes with a series of unhinged meanspirted rants in which he demands absolute power to save the country from the threat of political dissent. Americans would be scared if they could understand what he was saying. It’s best for everyone that they didn’t.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

I thought he handled himself pretty well.  7 out of 10.  I expected much more stuttering and trailing sentences.  He said what he needed to say to try to win some votes.  Will it work?  Time will tell.  Let's see what happens to the poll numbers

Bigrunner right again. It comes naturally. A senile person doesn't perform the way President Biden did. An outstanding speech and night. From beginning to end. President Biden is sweeping the floor with Republicons and Republicants.  Benedict Donald and the Republicants had at least 8 infrastructure weeks. Currently 46,000 infrastructure products in progress throughout the nation. Thanks to President Biden and the Democrats.

Oh shit, top neo-nazi Dishonest Dope, is gonna ban me again.

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Bigrunner right again. It comes naturally. A senile person doesn't perform the way President Biden did. An outstanding speech and night. From beginning to end. President Biden is sweeping the floor with Republicons and Republicants.  Benedict Donald and the Republicants had at least 8 infrastructure weeks. Currently 46,000 infrastructure products in progress throughout the nation. Thanks to President Biden and the Democrats.

Oh shit, top neo-nazi Dishonest Dope, is gonna ban me again.

WHY IS HE +160 ?

Just now, Shavencoinpurse said:

Can’t believe it is Trump v Biden again. Those 2 dopes will be 85 and 81 at the end of the next term. America needs to do better.

lets see, we have WVU saying his speech was pretty good, now you're in here comparing a senile biden to trump and acting like they're similar.

The problem with america is people like you two.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

lets see, we have WVU saying his speech was pretty good, now you're in here comparing a senile biden to trump and acting like they're similar.

you worship Putin and I am the problem?  Get real, pal.

10 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

I don’t trust anything coming out of the White House these days.  -EV wager.

If he could really pass one why wouldn't he do it just to shut his critics up?

We all know why....

Not only would he fail, he would fail so badly that the democrats would have to replace him on the spot and put him in a mental care unit.

20 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You think that is healthy to have a president that will be 81 years old in office?

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

How could you guys waste your precious eyesight and hearing watching this doddering old fool when hockey was on TV?

You're a fuckin perfect example of a moron by saying that without watching.

Too bad your 91 felony candidate has no chance