This Might be the Worst SOTU I’ve Ever seen

Gmcarroll33

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You're a fuckin perfect example of a moron by saying that without watching.

Too bad your 91 felony candidate has no chance 

"PLEASE TURN RIGHT"

"YOU ARE NOW ARRIVING AT YOUR DESTINATION"

Back to your day job deadbeat

40 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Best bet since KC + money ML in SB

President Biden sweeping the floor with the previous administration. 8 infrastructure weeks vs. 46,000 current infrastructure projects. 

President Biden said "you can't love your country only when you win. You don't storm the Capitol when you lose".

5 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You're a fuckin perfect example of a moron by saying that without watching.

Too bad your 91 felony candidate has no chance 

I won't waste my time listening to ANY politician.

Their job is to get re-elected, not to help the citizenry that elected them.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

President Biden sweeping the floor with the previous administration. 8 infrastructure weeks vs. 46,000 current infrastructure projects. 

President Biden said "you can't love your country only when you win. You don't storm the Capitol when you lose".

37% approval rating

losing in all seven swing states

campaign based on abortion and jan 6 because he has no accomplishments to tout

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Bigrunner right again. President Biden not senile

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Shut your fucken Nazi pie hole.

I recall your fascist plan was for the Nazis to void the certified electors and install Benedict Donald to the White House. Like all Nazis, you deserve a good ass kicking.

37% approval rating pal :laugh

Biden trailing in every poll :deemer

36 minutes ago, WVU said:

you worship Putin and I am the problem?  Get real, pal.

Dont change the subject. You've spent the last 3 years acting like you've wised up(at least a little) but when it comes down to it you're just another bleeding heart liberal.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

This is surprising and cracked me up. Dishonest and racist Gmcarroll33 criticizing his fellow Nazi Sleepy over his blind love for Alex Jones and Tucker Fucker. 

If you recall, Sleepy the Nazi plan is to void the certified electors and install Benedict Donald to the presidency.

*Bigrunner I've told you American Jews may as well be Palestinians, Nazis don't exist, and attacking religious minorities won't be allowed". Dishonest Dope

Nazi posts go in the Litter Box.

38 minutes ago, WVU said:

you worship Putin and I am the problem?  Get real, pal.

If trump gave a State of the union and screamed like a lunatic throughout it, you'd be in here talking about how he needs to be locked up.

His speech was awful, it was divisive, it was unhinged, his delivery was terrible and he was completely unlikable. Then the liberal in you comes out and says..."yea, I think it was a 7 or 8/10. :laugh

Biden actually threatened the supreme court, he also completely forgot he's supposed to be introduced by the speaker even though this was his 3rd or 4th speech.

32 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

You think that is healthy to have a president that will be 81 years old in office?

Prob not, at 77 right now Trump is on the edge for sure, but to say ..."they're both too old" is to diminish what everyone sees with biden.  They almost certainly had to drug him up to deliver that speech, which is why he talked way too fast, too loud, and was simply weird.