I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

Mike...he screwed me out of that ipad also...since he did not make the bet he went crying to the mods so everyone that did make the bet wouldn't get theirs...typical behavior from him.

it was one of the weirdest things ever, lou said the bets would stand until he repeatedly kept bumping threads about it.  then they got cancelled when the prick was already 2-0...

i'm over it but po69 has had chances to apologize for that and cheating at sbr poker and has never done it

just like ryan braun, a-rod, lance armstrong, the lying about it and failure to see how wrong you were is worse than the mistake

for no reason? he has cheated against many of us at online poker, and even tattletaled on me/others to sbr for no reason costing me an ipad

Mikey there is no such a thing as cheating when it comes to a program that is written in a programming language that you don't understand

Someone just have more smarts than you and knows how to take advantage of some shortcomings of that application...get over it

Now if he cheated you in a real live game of poker...than it's a whole different story

Mikey there is no such a thing as cheating when it comes to a program that is written in a programming language that you don't understand

Someone just have more smarts than you and knows how to take advantage of some shortcomings of that application...get over it

Now if he cheated you in a real live game of poker...than it's a whole different story

so if i'm playing at a table with po69, and he announces his hand to the other short stack so he folds and cashes while i don't... that isn't considered cheating?

and yes that happened

so if i'm playing at a table with po69, and he announces his hand to the other short stack so he folds and cashes while i don't... that isn't considered cheating?

and yes that happened

the simple solution to that would be to eliminate chat feature all together...but if it's available to you and you decide to take advantage of it in this kinda fashion - so be it

Ruskie Rocket seems to like to defend the stiffs and scammers.

that's because he is one himself

why you think he can't find a job and calls himself a "day trader"?

lmao at the 15 year old pictures trying to prove what a big shot he is to internet strangers

the guy is another version of Brock Landers

that's because he is one himself

why you think he can't find a job and calls himself a "day trader"?

lmao at the 15 year old pictures trying to prove what a big shot he is to internet strangers

the guy is another version of Brock Landers

Sleepy you seem a bit jealous as of late...is everything OK back home?

How's your campbell's soup collection doing? :laugh

joey I'm gonna let you slide one time...best ot of luck pal

this guy is a cross between pinny and moldy; just a terrible read every time he posts. jfc.

i for one will be rooting for PO to go belly up quickly. guy is a slimeball; doesnt deserve an inkling of good luck in life.

the simple solution to that would be to eliminate chat feature all together...but if it's available to you and you decide to take advantage of it in this kinda fashion - so be it

hahaha

what a moron

it was one of the weirdest things ever, lou said the bets would stand until he repeatedly kept bumping threads about it.  then they got cancelled when the prick was already 2-0...

i'm over it but po69 has had chances to apologize for that and cheating at sbr poker and has never done it

just like ryan braun, a-rod, lance armstrong, the lying about it and failure to see how wrong you were is worse than the mistake

the guy would PM posters asking them for money after they had huge wins and posted about it. did it to Mammon and Moldy. think he took $800+ from Mammon for no reason other than he just won a big parlay. just complete trash.