I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

spanky, could you please rate your experiences in terms of difficulty in order from easiest to hardest.

Knowing C++ makes Java a hell of a lot easier.

learning all of those is like learning foreign languages. i suck at that.

Pos you an unhappy clown,,,thanks for stopping by....I;ve never seen the more retarded fool- I hope Spankiie will be smart enough to let you suck on them nuts...

Ruskie please explain to us morons how poker is "preprogrammed" and how you've made billions knowing this.

Thanks comrade.

Joey you look somewhat stupid right now...but you would look even more stupid when your comrades are gonna explain to ya how the online poker works

best of luck to ya ....clown

I bet you and Sleepy can give it a go at new business adventure- of not being completely slow...

joey, i hope the guy is just trolling at this point.

guy cites his coding prowess and then brings up java - something 12 year olds do.

guy talks about poker being preprogrammed, yet can't tell you how.

pretty sure he knows he's an idiot at this point.

ha...guy is talking about poker being preprogrammed? I hope you're joking ....silly

ha...guy is talking about poker being preprogrammed? I hope you're joking ....silly

Can you explain in English wtf you are talking about ?

Question 1 - is poker preprogrammed and if so , what does that mean ?

Question 2 - if it is; why are you not putting all your time and efforts into exploiting it? You could make 10s of millions per month risk free.

Can you explain in English wtf you are talking about ?

Question 1 - is poker preprogrammed and if so , what does that mean ?

Question 2 - if it is; why are you not putting all your time and efforts into exploiting it? You could make 10s of millions per month risk free.

Bro you're too slow...even if I explain in plain english there is a zero chance that you'd understand ...

Your comrades are laughing at clown like you-- please stop embarrassing yourself--- preprogrammed fool

Bro you're too slow...even if I explain in plain english there is a zero chance that you'd understand ...

Your comrades are laughing at clown like you-- please stop embarrassing yourself--- preprogrammed fool

Ok once again a question since clearly you aren't capable of answering the first 2 I asked.

Is online poker rigged due to how it's programmed?

Simple yes or no will do.

best of luck retard...a forum like this should have a clown like you on a short leash to keep things going :lol

http://i59.tinypic.com/2yjou55.jpg

Wow. You posted a pic of an old Infiniti piece of shit.

Also, how do you explain all the pizza poker tournies you played ? If they were rigged why didn't you win any of them?

I drive a civic I bought full in 2012. Best investment I've ever made considering a depreciating asset.

Car will last me 20 years. Guy tried to sell me on some audi when I was there. Asked how long it would last and he told me probably less than the civic. I will never understand the infatuation with expensive cars. My car serves it's purpose.