I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

Wow. You posted a pic of an old Infiniti piece of shit.

Also, how do you explain all the pizza poker tournies you played ? If they were rigged why didn't you win any of them?

it might be a peace of shit...but your still haven't posted a single pic of your car clown

you're trying too hard to make a name for yourself in this online game- Brock has his nuts rested right on the middle of your forehead

have a nice life...Joey? is it a girls' name anyway?

ha... I can post all day the lex pix...I don't edit anything but your birth certificate

it's embarrassing to say the least that you would call someone's pix altered- without actually knowing what altered looks like

:laugh

What the fuck are you even saying? You're reading, but I'm not sure you're comprehending what you are reading.

What the fuck are you even saying? You're reading, but I'm not sure you're comprehending what you are reading.

Bro I've embarrassed you in the previous post....I'm sorry you didn't get it...hit the F5 or better yet hit the Shift+F5 and get back to me...retard :laugh

can this pathetic waterfall of pathetic Yankee clueless turds ever stop? :lol

preprogrammed fools... :lol

PO somehow found the time and a hotspot to play in the TGF freeroll last night.  He also made more money than I ever did gambling hitting parlays while in vegas.  He also claimed to live in a 5,000 square foot Texas home with the largest pool in the county.  He plays poker as a pro in Louisiana.  

This all came from him in poker chat from PO.  

Couldn't he find a better way to make money in vegas than the TGF freeroll?

:scratch

PO somehow found the time and a hotspot to play in the TGF freeroll last night.  He also made more money than I ever did gambling hitting parlays while in vegas.  He also claimed to live in a 5,000 square foot Texas home with the largest pool in the county.  He plays poker as a pro in Louisiana.  

This all came from him in poker chat from PO.  

Couldn't he find a better way to make money in vegas than the TGF freeroll?

:scratch

He also had over 20 Nolan Ryan rookie cards in his inventory, at all times, when he was a card dealer. Fuck face probably opened up the card packs and re-sealed them with an iron to sell them.