I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

I wonder how the software knows if you're going to call, raise, fold, etc.  and then program the other players cards based on those predictions. 

That is some sophisticated shit. 

Spankie when you start to write the code....call me- I wanna see that :laugh

Buy Joey an icecream from me when you start to crack that Java

thanks

yes, clearly i am the one who does not understand.

when it comes to technology :laugh

almost as good as "preprogrammed"

and the "programmed world vs the real world."

keep it coming, this shit is gold.

prove me wrong...take Joey slag-pussy to tag along

tell me something that you know about coding...high tech shit

I'm all ears clown....spending my time on your sorry ass....talk to me- you have 15 minutes

prove me wrong...take Joey to tag along

tell me something that you know about coding...high tech shit

I'm all ears clown....spending my time on your sorry ass....talk to me- you have 15 minutes

huh? are you on drugs or medicated right now?

i certainly wouldn't consider java "advanced" coding. C++ and Java are much easier than assembly and machine language (which I know nothing of). If you think you are some advanced coder because you can write Java, C++ and HTML then you're even more entertaining than I thought initially. I built a site in college using java and html almost exclusively. I wouldn't consider myself a programmer in the modern sense of the word. programmers today know a lot more than I do, and none of them would argue that poker software is rigged. I have over a 50 millions hand of sample to disprove your rigged argument.

i certainly wouldn't consider java "advanced" coding. C++ and Java are much easier than assembly and machine language (which I know nothing of). If you think you are some advanced coder because you can write Java, C++ and HTML then you're even more entertaining than I thought initially. I built a site in college using java and html almost exclusively. I wouldn't consider myself a programmer in the modern sense of the word.

bro...don't post this anywhere again on the net--- it's embarrassing..... :laugh

you're a fkn troll...you will get served...best of luck

i certainly wouldn't consider java "advanced" coding. C++ and Java are much easier than assembly and machine language (which I know nothing of). If you think you are some advanced coder because you can write Java, C++ and HTML then you're even more entertaining than I thought initially. I built a site in college using java and html almost exclusively. I wouldn't consider myself a programmer in the modern sense of the word. programmers today know a lot more than I do, and none of them would argue that poker software is rigged. I have over a 50 millions hand of sample to disprove your rigged argument.

You don't even get it!!

Programming bro. End of story.

теряться

bro...don't post this anywhere again on the net--- it's embarrassing..... :laugh

you're a fkn troll...you will get served...best of luck

don't post that java and C++ aren't advanced coding languages? ok. sorry if someone made you feel like you had a unique ability.

i'll stop posting facts as they clearly hurt your head.

i can't believe i wasted this much time going back and forth with you. amazes me how wrong people can be while speaking as a knowledgeable person.

My credentials include, but are not limited to C/C++, perl, shell scripting, sql, ruby, python, php, APL, Batch, Cesil, Ch, Delphi, Visual J++, VHDL, .NET, X++, XBL, TeX, TXL, Pascal, SAS, QPL, PIKT, PostScript, MSL, Nial.  

spanky, could you please rate your experiences in terms of difficulty in order from easiest to hardest.

Knowing C++ makes Java a hell of a lot easier.

learning all of those is like learning foreign languages. i suck at that. wish i would have pushed a little harder in that field though; lots of high high paying jobs.