Cecil the lion killer is a straight up piece of shit

sleepy

Timeless is an idiot.

I volunteered for New Hampshire fish and game along with my dad.

We would help stock fish, birds, and help with nuisance calls. He has absolutely no clue when it comes to stuff like this.

Keep to your salad bar pal.

House dressings getting low.

As fucked up as it is,  he is right.  A lot of conservation money is raised from various "hunts"

Maybe not in the states but were talking about areas overseas like Zimbabwe that have dirt poor governments that are not going to neccesarily be willing to put a lot of funds into conservation efforts.

As fucked up as it is,  he is right.  A lot of conservation money is raised from various "hunts"

Maybe not in the states but were talking about areas overseas like Zimbabwe that have dirt poor governments that are not going to neccesarily be willing to put a lot of funds into conservation efforts.

just let x go. guy will never understand. guy thinks new hampshire is the same as the african safari. jfc. guys comparing birds and deer to lions and rhinos lol.

just because i am posting those facts doesn't mean i agree with what the guy did. the fact that clowns like him, and poachers exist, are the reason we even need conservation. sadly though, the number one group of people keeping endangered species from extinction from poachers and others in this instance is the guys that pay big money to hunt them.

X, like it or not Timely is correct

It's a fucked up system

A friend of a friend has went on some big game hunts and after getting eviserated by animal lovers on Facebook just like the dentist , laid out how it worked and while he admitted he took one animal out of the population, he explained how it was +ev for the animal kingdom and the populations of said animals for him and a select few others to occasionaly do so. I read up a bunch about it and seems , in my opinion , he was right.

It's certainly a topic where many get emotional due to their love of animals , but you still need to try to look at it from an unbiased point of view.

X, like it or not Timely is correct

It's a fucked up system

A friend of a friend has went on some big game hunts and after getting eviserated by animal lovers on Facebook just like the dentist , laid out how it worked and while he admitted he took one animal out of the population, he explained how it was +ev for the animal kingdom and the populations of said animals for him and a select few others to occasionaly do so. I read up a bunch about it and seems , in my opinion , he was right.

It's certainly a topic where many get emotional due to their love of animals , but you still need to try to look at it from an unbiased point of view.

And I can agree. Like I've stated. But this guy was supposedly an icon. And didn't bother people.

So why not hunt the problem animals?

And I can agree. Like I've stated. But this guy was supposedly an icon. And didn't bother people.

So why not hunt the problem animals?

That's what the cop in cincy was doing , this dentist was doing things wrong paying money to shoot an animal, while this cop was getting paid to do it.

Shocked there wasn't a 15 page thread on the unarmed black getting shot, since everyone on here feels sorry for any black, but there was a thread on a fucking lion that a guy paid 50K+ to shoot.  Jesus christ.

Ted bringing stupidity, what a surprise. Complaining that there isn't a thread about Cincinnati that he wanted to complain about. Ted hunting would do the world some good.

Wow sorry mo, didn't realize it was stupid.  I understand you being upset about "cecil the lion" being killed, I heard you donated .50 cents a day to the Zimbabwe lions for the month of June. You were promised by Cecil, that in return for your GENEROUS donations, that he would make his way to some wifi around August and tell the forum to congratulate you on being so kind.  Sorry that 15 bucks got you know "glory" now that this lion is dead.

Ted hunting?  I'm just a white guy, I don't think there is "ted hunting", but that's cool mo.

lol at these idiots saying that he did it for the good of endangered species

bullshit

how about i come shoot you guys in the head because there is too many people on the planet and we could stretch the resources out farther if you were dead.

this.  The guy only cares about his trophy.  He pays big money to shoot animals, not save them.  

Wow sorry mo, didn't realize it was stupid.  I understand you being upset about "cecil the lion" being killed, I heard you donated .50 cents a day to the Zimbabwe lions for the month of June. You were promised by Cecil, that in return for your GENEROUS donations, that he would make his way to some wifi around August and tell the forum to congratulate you on being so kind.  Sorry that 15 bucks got you know "glory" now that this lion is dead.

Ted hunting?  I'm just a white guy, I don't think there is "ted hunting", but that's cool mo.

You, my dear, don't understand anything at all.

You, my dear, don't understand anything at all.

I'm thinking you don't understand anything at all.

This guy gave 50K to the zimbawbwe wilfife conservation to shoot an animal and feed his ego, and in return receive something for what he "donated", which would be his trophy Lion.

You gave milwaukee mike 20 dollar flowers, and in turn you needed him to make a thread letting us know that you gave such a GENEROUS gift, to feed your ego.

He pays 50K, in return receives an animal, feeds his ego

You pay 20 bucks, in return receive thread praising you, feeds your ego.

So when you called him a Homosexual human being for "feeding his ego" what are you really trying to tell us?  It's ok, it's the internet none of us really care, but if you need to tell us in order to feel better, then go right ahead.

Of course, tell me I don't understand anything at all.  I think I'm one of the few that see things for how they are, Boat being the other and John Kelly being the third.

Killing Cecil had nothing to do with big game hunting.... He was in a national park they lured him out.... Cecil was a pretty lion that is what that POS dentist wanted.... Send the dentist back to Zimbabwe ...

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fc3.staticflickr.com%2F3%2F2294%2F2245739919_74b4344176.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2Fwapster%2F2245739919&docid=mnecaaHiM5CVbM&tbnid=bhN1Fs2cOmLt-M%3A&w=468&h=376&ei=3WK6VYqyAYz8-AGv0Jn4DQ&ved=0CA4QxiAwDGoVChMIypSkuLSDxwIVDD4-Ch0vaAbf&iact=c

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Extradite Minnesotan Walter James Palmer to face justice in Zimbabwe.

Cecil the Lion, a resident of Zimbabwe's national park, and an national icon was poached and killed this week. Media reports in the Guardian, Wall Street Journal and elsewhere have identified American Walter Palmer, a dentist from Minneapolis, MN as the poacher. He is alleged to have lured Cecil from the safety of the national park to kill him. Two of Palmer's local accomplices are already in custody. Zimbabwe authorities now actively seeking Palmer in connection with this incident.

We urge the Secretary Of State John Kerry and the Attorney General Loretta Lynch to fully cooperate with the Zimbabwe authorities and to extradite Walter Palmer promptly at the Zimbabwe government's request.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2015/07/29/427451836/one-point-of-view-on-how-lions-can-earn-money-for-africa

"Do we have a sense how hunting revenue stacks up against tourism revenue?

Legal trophy hunting is measured by the millions it contributes to Africa's economy while non-lethal nature viewing [is measured] by the billions.

I don't want to devalue [legal sport hunting] because it brings dollars to the government. But it pales in comparison to all the people who go to Africa to responsibly view wildlife. Nature tourism generates 13 to 15 times more revenue than trophy hunting."