Cecil the lion killer is a straight up piece of shit

sleepy

good point

what did you guys have for dinner last night?  pretty sure an animal got killed brutally for it, unless electrocuting chickens and slaughtering cows is humane

and by the way i am all for abortion, just for the simple fact that we have enough unloved scumbags roaming the streets of milwaukee making the world a worse place

No comment.

I had Bison burger patty last night.  Glad the bison died to feed me.

No comment.

I had Bison burger patty last night.  Glad the bison died to feed me.

herbivores aren't equipped to eat meat... that's why we have all the heart problems, clogged arteries, cancer, etc

canadians, japanese, europeans live 3 years longer than united states residents because they eat better

so you probably should've cursed out the bison because it took some time off of your life expectancy

The dentist lured the lion outside of the protected area with a piece of meat....that is not hunting....

He should be fined 6 figures and spend some time in prison....

i thought the guides did. Then when he was out they alerted the dentist who shot him with a bow. Which bow hunting is illegal too. But I could be wrong

herbivores aren't equipped to eat meat... that's why we have all the heart problems, clogged arteries, cancer, etc

canadians, japanese, europeans live 3 years longer than united states residents because they eat better

so you probably should've cursed out the bison because it took some time off of your life expectancy

Lots of things I do "takes time off my life expectancy"

Food is the least of my "problems"

But certainly not going to live like a square just to suck out 5 more years of life, that I'm sure would be just fantastic.

is there some kind of connection with dentists and big game hunting?

my uncle the dentist moved to alaska to hunt big stuff and goes to siberia for it all the time too

i think it would be more fair/manly to try to wrestle the lion or bison to death than plucking it off from a distance

Maybe they are concerned about their life expectancy and weighed out the odds and figured shooting it from a distance would possibly be in favor of them living longer.  I don't know though.

Guest boatboatboat

yes I think he should to the extent did he know or participate in luring the animal out of the park. 

Now as I understand it, using a bow for lions is also against the law, so I assume that would play into the case as well.

Oh wow, 100,000 people signed some stupid thing, because they heard about this on facebook and like usual, they want to look cool.  (see the ice bucket challenge)

Sleepy, I'm guessing you didn't sign this petition, because you really don't give a fuck.

I signed the petition

I posted hatred on the review sites for his practice

I called my congress man to complain

yes I think he should to the extent did he know or participate in luring the animal out of the park. 

Now as I understand it, using a bow for lions is also against the law, so I assume that would play into the case as well.

If a guide tells the guy "go ahead and use a bow" then you'd expect everything is on the up and up right?

If I'm out with a fishing guide and catch a 22" walleye and the guide says toss it in the livewell, and the range is from 15-20" and only 1 over 24", should I get in all sorts of trouble or is it the guides fault for me being an out of state guy not knowing 100% sure what the rules are, and I expect the guide who's been doing it for years to know everything.

Guest boatboatboat

If a guide tells the guy "go ahead and use a bow" then you'd expect everything is on the up and up right?

If I'm out with a fishing guide and catch a 22" walleye and the guide says toss it in the livewell, and the range is from 15-20" and only 1 over 24", should I get in all sorts of trouble or is it the guides fault for me being an out of state guy not knowing 100% sure what the rules are, and I expect the guide who's been doing it for years to know everything.

In your fishing case you as the angler would be held responsible as well as the captain.

guide or no guide it is your responsibility to know all game laws.

The catch here is, if the lion were lured out of the park in such a way and at such a time that the Dentist had no way of knowing, I doubt he would be punished. But if the laws do state NO BOWS allowed the hunter as well as the guide would both face punishment.

In your fishing case you as the angler would be held responsible as well as the captain.

guide or no guide it is your responsibility to know all game laws.

Good, now what if the guide threw it up on the measuring tape really quick and tossed it in the livewell and I didn't get a look at it?  And DNR comes by and checks out your catch and sees this fish out of the range.  Should I catch all types of backlash for catching a fish and didn't see the length (which sure it's my fault) or should the guide take responsibility and say "I'm sorry it was my fault I quickly threw the fish in the livewell and he didn't know"

Just like here there is a possibility that the dentist was napping while they lured out this lion and then all of a sudden they come to him and say the lion is out here come shoot it.  Sure seems like the guide/outfit should take the responsibility for doing the illegal things and allowing this man to do them.