Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

No good on my offer? As I said to TTP, think I'm losing the offer to you (just as I was to him) in overall value, but could use the help so giving up a little more. Think I'm giving up the two best players in the deal to you, no?

It's not bad I just dont view the pitcher you're offering as better than Buehler. 50/60 more pts this year but 5 more starts.

Buehler also has great keeps value next year while two guys you were giving up will be top of the draft guys.

Freddie being Brave of course makes it tempting.

It's not bad I just dont view the pitcher you're offering as better than Buehler. 50/60 more pts this year but 5 more starts.

Buehler also has great keeps value next year while two guys you were giving up will be top of the draft guys.

Freddie being Brave of course makes it tempting.

yeah but Freddie clearly worth the second round pick you'd have to use on him and when we finally decide to tell cee to f off, Freddie becomes 6th round guy.

Freddie a top 3 bat in this league and with how bad first base has become he might even be 2nd behind only mookie given how far he is ahead of all other first baseman. I'd certainly say lance McCullers is better than Walker but obviously keeper thing does matter for one year.

Trading has become hard in this league because now everyone loves their guys. Freeman/McCullers offers without asking for an elite arm in return and people reject. Just asking 2 nice arms. Nah well.

yeah but Freddie clearly worth the second round pick you'd have to use on him and when we finally decide to tell cee to f off, Freddie becomes 6th round guy.

Freddie a top 3 bat in this league and with how bad first base has become he might even be 2nd behind only mookie given how far he is ahead of all other first baseman. I'd certainly say lance McCullers is better than Walker but obviously keeper thing does matter for one year.

Trading has become hard in this league because now everyone loves their guys. Freeman/McCullers offers without asking for an elite arm in return and people reject. Just asking 2 nice arms. Nah well.

Your higher on Mccullers than I am. He's good but not great imo. Max is great and starts one or two step no matter opponent. Lance sits depending. And Buehler in 20 something next year or Freeman in 2nd?

What was the offer Downsouth turned down?  Freeman/McCullers for Buehler and who else?

McCullers is a tough sell as a top arm.  He's good, but not a must start guy and never made more than 22 starts.  Tough to rely on him come playoff time

What was the offer Downsouth turned down? Freeman/McCullers for Buehler and who else?

McCullers is a tough sell as a top arm. He's good, but not a must start guy and never made more than 22 starts. Tough to rely on him come playoff time

Freeman/McCullers for Buehler/Price and Heaney

What was the offer Downsouth turned down? Freeman/McCullers for Buehler and who else?

McCullers is a tough sell as a top arm. He's good, but not a must start guy and never made more than 22 starts. Tough to rely on him come playoff time

Easier to rely on than a 21 year old on an innings limit though, no?

Freeman the best piece in the deal though.

Easier to rely on than a 21 year old on an innings limit though, no?

Freeman the best piece in the deal though.

Yeah but one is a nice keeper, at least for 1 year lol

Guys never trade pitching depth this time of year. Happens every season

I’ll trade you Reyes if you need pitching fffffffff

Weird deal for Cee. Isn’t C Mart coming back for nice Miami/Cincy 2 step? He had to have washed up Lester and bum Wacha? Nice rape for George

C Mart wasn't a keep for me as a 2nd rounder

I don't really like wacha/lester either. But 2 arms are better than 1 I guess