Brick

Let me teach a few guys some things real quickly. Class is in session

Down south is the best team so far. So let's look at his keepers

Albies 11th round

Markakis 20th round

Max 1st

Buehler 21st

Folty 13th

He could take D price/Springer instead of Kakis/Folty if they fall off this season.

Timely/Breaks want to have everyone lose 3 rounds each year only. So with their plan Downsouth wins the league 4 years in a row unless max breaks down. And with the Cee plan he's a top guy for next year also, but then he has to pay the piper/trade/find new guys.

and just like an mlb gm he should be rewarded for guys like Albies and beuhler. They ain’t getting paid yet. Braves and dodgers have these guys playing for a few years with no obligation to pay them shit. They can build around these guys and go for it. You or I could have drafted these guys earlier. We didn’t.

and just like an mlb gm he should be rewarded for guys like Albies and beuhler. They ain’t getting paid yet. Braves and dodgers have these guys playing for a few years with no obligation to pay them shit. They can build around these guys and go for it. You or I could have drafted these guys earlier. We didn’t.

Cee thinks people who are bad should be rewarded and that guys who are good should be punished. This is cees belief in life.

Yes, that's why he's losing a 1st round pick only next year with that stacked team

If you draft a guy like Severino say in the 15th when he was a terrible reliever the year before and turns out to be an ace then good for you. Every year you keep him he goes down 3/4 picks as a keeper. And then you have to decide when he’s a top 3. Just like the Yankees would have to decide to pay him 200 million for x amount of years.

Good for the guys who got guys like that.

I’m out of it and I’ll trade my top guys for late round young guys with a lot of potential. Just like the Yankees did 2 years ago. No guarantee and then I can rebuild around them in the draft.

Thats the fun part to me. My team sucks this year and I’m only still interested because I wanna see what I could do to rebuild.

Yes, that's why he's losing a 1st round pick only next year with that stacked team

Ya he’s losing first round because of max. Good for him. I have no problem with that.

Same thing if you were an mlb gm. You’re the rays like me cuz you drafted a shit team and your keepers didn’t pan out. So figure out a way to get better and beat him.

lol yep cry like babies if they arent getting their way, typical crymely and rjtears

Exactly

A lot of guys who are usually good are getting beat down this year since they can't adjust to new keeps rules.

Results in melt cityyyyyy

If you draft a guy like Severino say in the 15th when he was a terrible reliever the year before and turns out to be an ace then good for you. Every year you keep him he goes down 3/4 picks as a keeper. And then you have to decide when he’s a top 3. Just like the Yankees would have to decide to pay him 200 million for x amount of years.

Good for the guys who got guys like that.

I’m out of it and I’ll trade my top guys for late round young guys with a lot of potential. Just like the Yankees did 2 years ago. No guarantee and then I can rebuild around them in the draft.

Thats the fun part to me. My team sucks this year and I’m only still interested because I wanna see what I could do to rebuild.

That's what keeper leagues I have played I the past have always been about.

Finding stars before the next guy.

agree ds, but our benches are still way too big.  Guys pick up every possible call up because they don't really have to sacrifice a player.

Very seldom can you even get a guy that will play that year

RJT picks up every pitcher hoping one will pitch well so he can trade him for half of Viejo's team

Exactly, format might work if we had normal benches here

agree ds, but our benches are still way too big.  Guys pick up every possible call up because they don't really have to sacrifice a player.

Very seldom can you even get a guy that will play that year

RJT picks up every pitcher hoping one will pitch well so he can trade him for half of Viejo's team

Cheap shot from the cheap seats....scoreboard

Guy doesn't have Kersh or Mookie and gets sat down by rookie DS. Then he blames the league instead  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

Nope.  Team is fine.  Was 2nd in points going into the day

League isn't fun.  We tried starting over last year because league had gotten stale.  League isn't any better now.  10 years is enough.  Time to retire as a first ballot Hall of Famer