Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Ik gonna pass for now. Pretty high on Buehler for this and next year.

No good on my offer? As I said to TTP, think I'm losing the offer to you (just as I was to him) in overall value, but could use the help so giving up a little more. Think I'm giving up the two best players in the deal to you, no?

No good on my offer? As I said to TTP, think I'm losing the offer to you (just as I was to him) in overall value, but could use the help so giving up a little more. Think I'm giving up the two best players in the deal to you, no?

TTP said your offer was horrible.  I told him it wasn't bad

I was probably giving up the two best players in that deal too. At worst, I was giving up two of the three best players and the 5th player in the deal I asked for is a bum 2 step guy who just gave up 8 runs in less than 2 innings to kc.  :doh

ttp asks why people don't trade... lol

mccullers has more points than bauer and so does freddie freeman. i offered the two highest scoring guys in the deal. fffff

i'm down for trading freddie + mccullers or another arm for 3 arms if anyone is interested. would even throw in another arm if the 3rd arm was more serviceable. 

Cole vs Sale  :pop

yeah, that game is tomorrow night. i gotta find somewhere that shows all the baseball games in the city because i know i won't be "allowed" to stay in tomorrow night and do nothing.

how did the cavs lose tonight with lebron scoring 51. lol. i bet GS in 5, and i think i'm fucked now because the cavs needed to win tonight. if they cant win with 51 from lebron on lik 65% from the field they aren't winning.