worst police experience

sports j

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One particular incident I had a police cruiser pull me over, about 5 other cops show up within seconds and they all draw their weapons on me and tell me to get out of the car.  (Mind you, I am coming home from work, with my work uniform on) The cop has gun to the back of my head shoving me around demanding to know where I dropped off my "accomplices".  I said what the FUCK are you talking about I am coming home from work.   So a few other cops slowly creep up to my car with shotguns as if they are about to blow someones head off.   They finally clear the car and come back to me and ask me why I robbed the gas station.  I have NO FUCKING CLUE what is going on.  So they search my entire vehicle, find some pot, find some cash, and attempt to seize said cash.  It took like an hour to explain to them that I was coming home from work and I had absolutely zero clue what the fuck they were talking about.

Turns out they claim my vehicle "matched" the description of a recent robbery.   Yeah bullshit, those fuckers were always harassing me.  They let me go with a ticket for the weed and gave me my cash back.  That was just one instance.   Small town, bad bad corrupt cops who liked to pull people over for all kinds of made up shit. 

Got pulled over after having a few drinks, wasn't drunk by any means, passed all 4 sobriety tests. Cop asks me " do you have someone you can call to come pick you up and come pick up your car in the mooning?" I say sure and as I'm pulling my phone outta my pocket he changed his mind and says " you know what never mind put your hands behind you're back you're under arrest." Then When we went to court he got on the stand and under oath said that he gave me 6 sobriety tests and I failed all 6. My attorney told me he probably did 50 dui's since mine and every time he goes to court he gets on the stand and says the same fucking thing every fucking time. I'd say about 60% of police are honest and the other 40% are just like this piece of shit.

Guest boatboatboat

I one time jumped a car into the lake (true story)

Called Dad

Dad said if police get there prior to me, don't say anything

of course sheriff got there, found drunk 16 year old with  the roof of a pinto (with a 302 in it) sticking out of the water.

Came up to me as I sat on shore line, started to ask questions. I said NOTHING

Dad showed up about 10 mins latter.

The 2 of them walked off to the side.............talked.

Shook hands, Sheriff got in car and drove away.

As far as never having a bad experience, I ALWAYS treat officers with the respect they IMO deserve (which is a great deal)

been pulled over doing over 100 by a highway patrol...........no issues

yes sir, and complying goes a very long ways

Guest boatboatboat

not when I was 16, but at age maybe ? 23 I did.

A Motorola.

Was in a bag type thing. Wish I still had it, was cool as heck.

Cell phone bills were 250 plus in 1985 dollars.