worst police experience

sports j

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

whats wrong with praising people for a job well done?

I love the news stories where the police are able to take a thug off the street.

Wish we had more of those kinda stories

Guest boatboatboat

most are bullies hiding behind a badge and gun and most cant do it one on one but take several cops to be the man on a incident

I have a very different experience with who is behind the badge

maybe its because of where I live

around here most are BAD ASS MO FO's without the badge, and with the badge are very respectful and upstanding members of the community who are respected a great deal

Seeing stars is a trip, weird how we can all have that function in our brain and a hit to the head triggers it.....I'm going to have to google that for explanation....

According to so many All cops are on a power trip just like All male gun owners are compensating for having small dicks........do any of you yards even realize you are a parrot who repeats what he heard and don't even know it.....,,Brainwashed much?

Seeing stars is a trip, weird how we can all have that function in our brain and a hit to the head triggers it.....I'm going to have to google that for explanation....

According to so many All cops are on a power trip just like All male gun owners are compensating for having small dicks........do any of you yards even realize you are a parrot who repeats what he heard and don't even know it.....,,Brainwashed much?

it was weird....reverberation and echoes in my head and then clarity just snapped back on...then the pain started....swelling came later...skin yellowed ...it was not nice...

IMO 3/4 police are on power trips