worst police experience

sports j

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You said they don't have to talk to him. That's not true. If you're not free to go they have to talk to him - whether it be on the phone or at the station.

You are talking out of your ass here. Show me case law where a cop was forced to talk to a lawyer on the perps cell phone at the scene?

they do not have to talk to your lawyer on the phone. Are you insane? They don't have to let you even use your phone. If they make an arrest you can call from the station, but not on the scene. Come on now. What world do you live in

I just said that. They don't have to talk to him on the phone but odds are they don't wish to go down to station just because you said no.

I said in thst post that they don't have to speak on the phone. Jfc.

Pulled over by a secret service agent, thought it was an impostor because there weren't police lights, just some flashing thing, yelled out the window, you are an impostor, and drive away. I called 911, and said soon loon is trying to pull me over. Got on an interstate, and while staying on the line with the 911 lady, pull over when the state police get there, and the impostor fella.

The guy was a secret service agent, and he said I tried to run him off the road, and had my body half way out of the drivers side window while throwing him the middle finger. This was on an interstate going to work.

I know I didn't do what he said, but I did pass him while he was driving maybe 65 in the passing lane and while I passed him in the other lane, I drove by and shook my head. That is when he pursued me.

I received a ticket for reckless driving. I don't want to get in many details, but I feel he lied under oath. I should have known before hand, when the magistrate judge said, kid, you don't want to save yourself $10 by just pleading guilty, that I had no chance, 

Partying in the dorms years ago on St. Patricks day and my roommate got busted for underage consumption of alcohol.  He was placed under arrest and since he was being uncooperative they cuffed him behind the back and had a university officer ride in the back seat of him to go to the jail.  Roommate proceeded to bring his cuffs under his legs so hands were in front of him and pinch the cop because he wasnt wearing anything green on st pattys day.(was never charged with assaulting an officer)  We all pooled our money together to get him bailed out, but they decided no bail until he blew zeros since he was spitting chew all over the window in his solitary cell. 

Myself, no bad police experiences.  Just had a bunch of underage consumptions.

Hilarious. One of my friends did something similar.

We had gotten popped one night underage drinking at my buddy's dad's bar way after hours. They actually let everyone go except the guy who's dad owned the bar who had a fake id on him. In the meantime he leaves for college and calls me (I'm working in real estate at the time while going to college and at my first ever open house ) he tells me I need to appear in court on his behalf in 2 hours. I'm already in a suit so I shut down the open house and head to the court house. They call his name and I say I'm there to appear for my friend. They ask if I'm a lawyer, I say no, the judge says gtfo and tell your idiot friend there's a warrant going out for him for not appearing for his court date. I call and tell him this. Months go by and he's back home along tin everyone else and we are all finally 21 and drinking our at the bars. It's getting late and we see the officer liaison from our high school patrolling. He decides he's going to "straighten out this warrant thing ". We all try to convince him not to by the does anyways. Obviously as soon as the guy runs his names he slaps the cuffs on him. We all try to intervene and convince him not to arrest him to no avail. I call my mom who is cool and she laughs and comes down in her van to pick us up for a trip to police station. We walk into the small cop station and we can hear him yelling from his cell telling the cops "it's freezing in here this city is rich , where the fuck are the down comforters ?" My mom asks if they can release him to her and she will take him home. They say no. All of a sudden we see all 3 cops who we're talking to us run towards the holding cell where he is still yelling. He apparently did the same thing as Bricks bud and moved his cuffs to the front to get comfortable. They apparently beat him down pretty good for that. At this point they tell us to leave and he's going to county.

Monday comes and gets released. He tells me how after they roughed him up for the cuff incident. They put him in the back of a cruiser to go to county. He asked the cop to turn on the heater since it was freezing. He said the cop looked back at him in and laughed. Rolled down all windows amd drove about 100mph while blasting some shitty hair metal for the 15 drive to county.

They can't refuse to speak to my lawyer if they are asking to detain or search me. If they do I leave phone on speaker so he can hear and he probably records and if they ever tried to take me in everything would be thrown out

You said they can't refuse to talk to your lawyer here. You are wrong. They can and will refuse 98% of the time.

Secret service can't 'give an account to the police and then they just give you a ticket.....not how things work kid

Well guess what fella, it did. I'm sure I can't find a copy of the ticket, but if I had to retrieve a written testament to what I described, I could. 

I must have imagined the agent and the state trooper being at my hearing, sworn in, and gave their accounts of what happened. Again, I'm open to questions, if you think you could deception in my story.

Why don't I know of any of these crazy police stories first or second hand? I think guys like Sleepy and Spanky just think every cop should be perfect so they will never even be happy if they seen them walk an old lady across the street or save a kitten from a tree, they would still find fault.......and guys like little camper most likely tell half stories, bullshitters if you will...

Why don't I know of any of these crazy police stories first or second hand? I think guys like Sleepy and Spanky just think every cop should be perfect so they will never even be happy if they seen them walk an old lady across the street or save a kitten from a tree, they would still find fault.......and guys like little camper most likely tell half stories, bullshitters if you will...

Or maybe it is people like who who think they know things, but obviously don't, since it happened as I described it. Sorry jack.

as most know, the cop wants to feel powerful so be polite and respectful even if you feel you were right

I only had one encounter, cop gave me a hard time about it. I was obviously not drunk, I was speaking clearly, and I offered to do the walk in a straight line thing and recite alphabet backwards. He didn't care, he insisted on a breathalyzer, which I passed. What a waste, though.

I one time jumped a car into the lake (true story)

Called Dad

Dad said if police get there prior to me, don't say anything

of course sheriff got there, found drunk 16 year old with  the roof of a pinto (with a 302 in it) sticking out of the water.

Came up to me as I sat on shore line, started to ask questions. I said NOTHING

Dad showed up about 10 mins latter.

The 2 of them walked off to the side.............talked.

Shook hands, Sheriff got in car and drove away.

As far as never having a bad experience, I ALWAYS treat officers with the respect they IMO deserve (which is a great deal)

been pulled over doing over 100 by a highway patrol...........no issues

yes sir, and complying goes a very long ways

I'm not sure what that means as far as jumping

Guest boatboatboat

ran over curbing that bordered the lake.

car launched into air.

went aprox 15 feet out into lake.

water was only 4 feet deep there, so roof remained out of water.

I didn't.