Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many mass shootings will it take from Muslims before we get tired of it? It's all they do is kill they are programmed, it's written in their bible the Koran...

How many before we stop letting them in? Does anyone here besides me love this country? We need to send them back to their dirt dead or alive......we can't live like this

Guest boatboatboat

Well the crusades lasted about 200 years.

So if history repeats itself

So how many mass shootings will it take from Muslims before we get tired of it?

So how many mass shootings will it take from Muslims before we get tired of it? It's all they do is kill they are programmed, it's written in their bible the Koran...

How many before we stop letting them in? Does anyone here besides me love this country? We need to send them back to their dirt dead or alive......we can't live like this

There is no WE anymore teddy, liberals want to destroy the country, Another muslim slaughter of innocent americans ,and the Obama administration is already warning about islamaphobia, that is his initial reaction ...concern for muslims, NOT americans.

He's doubling down on flooding the nation with more of the same human scum, it's not an accident, it's intentional.

Don't get mad a me Barfag just because your friends kill innocent Americans.........and you don't have to tell your doctor anything he already knows it.....he probably just popped a cork off the champagne

Not mad at all, Ted. I was going to do an easy money gardening job today but may be delayed due to the thousands of Pinellas County Evil Muslins dancing and blocking traffic on US19

This is it folks, what the fvck has Big Ted been warning you about? Happy now?

Coming to a city near you......10's of thousands every year until we have over a million come 2026......you will not be able to come out of you house, this will happen at sporting events JUST LIKE IT DOES IN THERE SHIT COUNTRY......it's going to happen in Vegas because it's SIN CITY right?

For all of you liberal pussies (not you taxman haha) that say you hate both candidates but Hillary is the less of two evils you just signed your own future away and the future of your children's and the future of this once great nation...

It's over.....it's fvcking Over if we don't get Trump in office!!!!

Theres already 10's of millions of these fkers here, I see em everywhere.