Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

It's like having 10 brothers and sisters and them fighting like siblings do.....then the neighbor kid comes over and punches them all in the face and the parent saying 'Why does it matter, they do it to themselves also'

It's not the same Boat.....this is America and they ain't Americans.........Out you fvcking filthy Muslims ....Out of my country!!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

It's like having 10 brothers and sisters and them fighting like siblings do.....then the neighbor kid comes over and punches them all in the face and the parent saying 'Why does it matter, they do it to themselves also'

It's not the same Boat.....this is America and they ain't Americans.........Out you fvcking filthy Muslims ....Out of my country!!!!!

are you really telling me I need to be more concerned about 71 terrorist   deaths in the us the last 2 years than the 3000+ other gun deaths?  because the 3000+ we did to our self like brothers and sister do?

Guest boatboatboat

Sarcasm ensues when he starts to lose a debate.

Its a pattern.  

well why the fuck did you axe the question if you knew I was aware of that?

jesus christ

Guest boatboatboat

"Cancer kills MILLIONS of people per year in the US!  How many people have MUSLIMS killed on US Soil??  The enemy is CANCER!"

Boat Boat Boat

I am a hell of a lot more worried about it than muslims

cancer killed my partner this year, almost my wife 2 years ago, and my mother had it 12 years ago

so yea...............I worry a shit pile more about cancer than I do muslims

Guest boatboatboat

I sense frustration.  

I asked an obvious question because you seem to think that Radical Islam is  not an issue in today's society.  Based on the point you are trying to make.  

yes

idiots frustrate the fuck out of me

Guest boatboatboat

Dibs how many people have you know that were killed by Muslims

How many people have you known who have had cancer

yea cancer much bigger worry than Muslims

dullard

Guest boatboatboat

Tomorrow's headlines in NoCal newspapers

HOMOPHOBIC MUSLIN KILLS 50 IN ORLANDO FL

---Officials search for clues to motivation

6,499,999 OTHER MUSLINS KILL NO ONE

--- Local Plumber warns "They're just biding their time!"

sad things is, he believes that to be true

amazing really

are you really telling me I need to be more concerned about 71 terrorist   deaths in the us the last 2 years than the 3000+ other gun deaths?  because the 3000+ we did to our self like brothers and sister do?

Yes, that's what I'm telling you when it comes to being in a big group not going to your car alone at midnight in a bad neighborhood....

If you were at that gay bar (sinner) with 400 other queers and some asked you IF you were worried about more a Black thug coming in and strong arming you for your wallet OR a Muslim terriost spraying the place what would the answer be by all 400 queens?

Google apples and oranges Boat because you can't tell the difference it seems.........Game Set Match......

Guest boatboatboat

You are missing the point entirely...  

not in the least

1 guy walks into club its a national fucking emergancey

3000 babies aborted a day, no big deal

3000+ gun deaths a year in USA no big deal

We all know scores of people who have had cancer, no big deal 

But that single wack nut in Orlando..................OH FUCK THJE SKY IS FALLIN

No Dibs I am not missing the point at all

You hate Muslims

At the rate it's going, you may be more scared of the radical Muslims than cancer or gun violence in another 10 years. I don't want to risk finding out.

I'm not sure why addressing both isn't possible, as if they have mutually exclusive solutions.

One thing is for sure. Like I'm sure we all remember the big news events of our lives – Challenger explosion, 9/11, Assassinations etc, ., we will remember where we were when we heard the news of the worst mass shooting in US history. And of course there are some sickos out there, Muslim or not, that will want to beat the number of 50 and target larger population venues.