Mass shooting in Orlando..possible terrorist act

IAG

Boat gives that list as it was proving some kind of point.....

The point is in the USA you are 1000x more likely to get shot by a non muslim than a muslim.

Hey I'm 100% against accepting any refuges too, but there are millions of muslims here.  If you don't start to restrict people's access to guns, there will continue to be shootings but Muslims and many more by non muslims every day.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Islamic wackos believe they will be REWARDED in the afterlife for taking innocent lives.

And the movement is spreading like the plague.  

If any person denies that this is a huge global problem right now, then they are simply ignorant or stupid.

Christianity has been around America since the beginning. It has become boring. Not cool to be a Christian anymore... more fun to be radicalized.

Guest boatboatboat

Ted does this concern you?

http://static.politifact.com.s3.amazonaws.com/politifact%2Fphotos%2F12113317_920729551350503_850292094829865796_o.jpg

Guest boatboatboat

Now Ted keep in mind I own 30 + guns

hell I made gun videos at EOG

no clue how many rounds of ammo I have , 5000+ is my guess??

But I worry much much much less about some Muslim shooting me than I worry about some gang banger trying to car jack me at a stop light

Our enemy is US

Just going to get worse with these terrorist scum flooding into our country daily. 

Be ready boys. 

Be fuckin' ready.

I don't know how anybody can deny this. It's too bad that the good must be denied access with the bad, but it is reality. Maybe somehow they get better checks in place, but for now Trump is right on this.

Now Ted keep in mind I own 30 + guns

hell I made gun videos at EOG

no clue how many rounds of ammo I have , 5000+ is my guess??

But I worry much much much less about some Muslim shooting me than I worry about some gang banger trying to car jack me at a stop light

Our enemy is US

We have tons of enemies.  Including cancer.

Your argument is pointless. 

Guest boatboatboat

Whats your point Boat?  We all know millions die of cancer too.

Many things in this world are bad and horrible.  Radical Islam is one of them. 

yes we get all fucking fired up when 50 people are killed in Orlando because "they did it".......................yet, we kill that many each and every mth, but no one gives a shit cuz................well it's juts dem dang ole darkie kids being thugs 

yes we get all fucking fired up when 50 people are killed in Orlando because "they did it".......................yet, we kill that many each and every mth, but no one gives a shit cuz................well it's juts dem dang ole darkie kids being thugs 

Do you realize how many people on a GLOBAL scale are getting slaughtered by radical Islamists?  Do you realize the movement is spreading? 

Guest boatboatboat

Do you realize how many people on a GLOBAL scale are getting slaughtered by radical Islamists?  Do you realize the movement is spreading? 

no Dibs

tell me about it, I live under a rock