What medications do you take regularly?

IAG

Yup ice queef and chuteboxe.

His famous quote when first seeing her fivehead was "gooooooallllllll"

. Lolol. So I'm taking it they are no longer together..were they together ever? Where did she even come from..was she a gambler? Foggy on all that, but remember it made quite the forum fodder over there.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. Lolol. So I'm taking it they are no longer together..were they together ever? Where did she even come from..was she a gambler? Foggy on all that, but remember it made quite the forum fodder over there.

Not sure. Poster Cee here is a friend of hers. Maybe he'll check in.

Last I heard he was movin her and her kid into his house where he also lived.

Guy stiffed me/whale for $5k+ and made every excuse under the sun despite claiming to be a millionaire business owner.

Guy was a piece of shit wigger stiff.

still couldn't believe when his pic was posted that I guy claiming to be a big shot mma guy was 5'9 140 wigger punk.

MMA fight Mo vs Chute

Mo -9999

Joey vs Chute

Joey -750

You hadn't seen him? Lol he was such a pussy. He hit that girl Icey who use to post. He's a complete sack of shit. Not worth fighting, embarrassing to have known at all.

ok that makes sense, I just had OSU in the mix for some reason. Chutebox was the one with Ice Queen right? I don't remember much about that other than the names.

Ice queen was a friend of mine from MySpace who used to post then chute took it too far, he'd get jealous of our friendship, it was weird. Cee left me for those two, it was sad. Moving in together was nuts, of course that didn't go well.

Not sure. Poster Cee here is a friend of hers. Maybe he'll check in.

Last I heard he was movin her and her kid into his house where he also lived.

Guy stiffed me/whale for $5k+ and made every excuse under the sun despite claiming to be a millionaire business owner.

I kind of remember she was a friend of someone (Cee obv). I knew nothing about him. What year/s was all that happening? I've got no sense of forum time anymore.

Not really into meeting people on the computer, it's just kind of weird, IMO. So, obviously I was worried if she was going to be gross, annoying, weird, etc... She was worried about the same thing with me. My knee is still majorly fucked, so it's not like we could do madd stuff either if the other one sucked, and she was staying with me. But we pushed it off for a while due to my knee, and it was just like fuck it. 

With that said, I was blown away. The girl is absolutely beautiful in person, for one. Her pics don't do her any justice whatsoever. I always thought she was hot from her facebook pics, but the first time i saw her in person smiling and waving as she was coming down the airport escalator, I thought I was a spanish soccer announcer in my head...."gooooooaaaaaaalllllllll", lol. Real cool chick, down to earth, fun to just shoot the shit with and hang out with. Everyone that met her thought she was great. We were both really into each other, and must've got that we were a cute couple at least 5 times from random people. Just a really awesome time. It was even rough for both of us to say goodbye.

Na she left. He did some fuvked up things. She posted with me at sbr and then eog. She was cool, chute just went into nutbag zone and never returned. He was possessive of her before he met her, not a great sign. Sportsgirl and ice queen, the ladies of eog. There were a few others that were SGs friends.

Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe

Not really into meeting people on the computer, it's just kind of weird, IMO. So, obviously I was worried if she was going to be gross, annoying, weird, etc... She was worried about the same thing with me. My knee is still majorly fucked, so it's not like we could do madd stuff either if the other one sucked, and she was staying with me. But we pushed it off for a while due to my knee, and it was just like fuck it.

With that said, I was blown away. The girl is absolutely beautiful in person, for one. Her pics don't do her any justice whatsoever. I always thought she was hot from her facebook pics, but the first time i saw her in person smiling and waving as she was coming down the airport escalator, I thought I was a spanish soccer announcer in my head...."gooooooaaaaaaalllllllll", lol. Real cool chick, down to earth, fun to just shoot the shit with and hang out with. Everyone that met her thought she was great. We were both really into each other, and must've got that we were a cute couple at least 5 times from random people. Just a really awesome time. It was even rough for both of us to say goodbye.

Terrifying

All right after Ken passed and the people at eog made moves to take control. Donbest had a good offer. I went with chute. Kens nephew had offered 4K a month and I asked if chute could come and they didn't want anything to do with him. Eventually I said I'd split it with chute but he said he had all kinds of money, knew how to make a site and had major hook ups. I never cared about money so I just said ok, after getting the ok from the fantasy guys, I tried to start something with chute but he was useless and I was equally incompetent, I just got hammered and hung out with my gf playing wiffle ball. Dealing with a coked up partner was not what I had hoped for. But, I didn't have the motivation to do anything, I just liked talking sports with the same guys I like talking sports with now.

Donuts is a good man to have at your back, that much I know. The rest, chute, eog shit, it ain't the best of humanity but I made it easy for those who wanted to get the best of me to do it. And they did. Eat or be eaten, I was dinner. Then.

Gotcha thanks. helps me put things in larger perspective. Forum world is small yet large sometimes.

Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe http://www.peepsplace.com/images/impact/buttons/viewpost.gif

One of the funniest posts in forum history

Gotcha thanks. helps me put things in larger perspective. Forum world is small yet large sometimes.

Yes indeed, so much happens in each little world, no reason to care but interesting to read some on a relaxing afternoon.

Forumville is largely filled with greatness.

• 2 years later...

Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe http://www.peepsplace.com/images/impact/buttons/viewpost.gif

Makes me laugh every time. Almost as much as the pic of chute and sled head