What medications do you take regularly?

IAG

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I heard some things went down with whaler. I heard similar with OSU. OSU is a good guy we just didn't get along, he had his side and that's fair enough. He was at Shrinks funeral, he's cool and infinitely sharper with wagering and more liberal with his love life than I. He is a fan of the wrong kind of orange though.

When Ken passed I knew before anyone told me. My phone rang 100 times before I got the balls to answer. I was playing wiffle ball and told him Ken died and I need a few hours before I hear it, sure enough, he was gone. To have spoken to him the day he left was awful. To have things in an article someone wrote disputed was juvenile. Lots of ugliness revealed itself but so did lots of good. Ugliness passes, the good stays. The phone calls I received - before and after knowledge was released that Shrink sold the majority of eog - were interesting. Whaler, Ttp, donuts, rjt, timely, and many others were as good to me as family could be. After talking to Ken every day, it was strange to log into eog and see the grasping for control. I had many conversations with him about Kinger, he asked if he was really worth keeping, as he did with everyone, and just keeping him around opened that Pantload up to what I assume were some good years at eog and this forum that followed. Kinger and integrity side by side, until ...

We hired jk over some others and I couldn't let Kinger be released and next thing I hear they're working together and tucker, the king of cocaine, has been given some power....and my name was being whored out, that's against the forum code. Lot of shitty things, but encouraging others to post under my name was not cool, John Kelly is a douche bag, but better they left the forum with him than me. I made more money than jk elsewhere and wouldn't have been sober for the first year, eog seemed pretty slow but I can't blame jk, the shrink was brilliant with the forum traffic.

Back to pills

Abilify

Trazodone

I could do this one all day

Wow. I don't know why I had the opinion you two were buddies, but I didn't follow EOG as much as heard things...I'm glad you had a good support system during that time.

How do you like the Abilify?

Wow. I don't know why I had the opinion you two were buddies, but I didn't follow EOG as much as heard things...I'm glad you had a good support system during that time.

How do you like the Abilify?

Ability, lithium, Wellbutrin, trazadone and about 16 others did nothing. Ambien fuvked me up, depakote made me want to off myself, seroquel made me hungry and sleepy but at times it spend my heart up. That shit is crazy

Na OSU and I are not friends in the least.

Yeah the forum boys, namely the donut fuck, were a massive help. Joey would call me fired up about getting something new started and it was very helpful, he's much different than people think.

Ability, lithium, Wellbutrin, trazadone and about 16 others did nothing. Ambien fuvked me up, depakote made me want to off myself, seroquel made me hungry and sleepy but at times it spend my heart up. That shit is crazy

Na OSU and I are not friends in the least.

Yeah the forum boys, namely the donut fuck, were a massive help. Joey would call me fired up about getting something new started and it was very helpful, he's much different than people think.

. I mentally had Joey in they group also, Whose forum was Capwins?

You bi-polar Mo?

My gf takes abilify for it. It literally saved her life.

Na I was diagnosed with everything when my mom went into a coma bc I destroyed most of York PA. So they put me on every medication and I gained about 75lbs and never moved. Then I just stopped taking everything, which I was told was dangerous, but I had to. Next thing you know I was walking to the gym at 4:30am in the snow and got my life moving again. I'm just an empath, overly empathetic and don't process things well, I was wild and fought a lot so they thought that was manic then I was sad when my mom was in a fuvking coma so I was bi-polar. They diagnose half the country adhd and bi-polar. I was taking adhd medicine in 2nd grade.

. I mentally had Joey in they group also, Whose forum was Capwins?

I had a few people offering me money to run a forum, a raise from eog, but chute sold me on his sweet loyalty so I made the mistake of trusting that cokehead chump. Worked out for the best but it was a misguided journey.

I had a few people offering me money to run a forum, a raise from eog, but chute sold me on his sweet loyalty so I made the mistake of trusting that cokehead chump. Worked out for the best but it was a misguided journey.

Guy was a piece of shit wigger stiff.

still couldn't believe when his pic was posted that I guy claiming to be a big shot mma guy was 5'9 140 wigger punk.

MMA fight Mo vs Chute

Mo -9999

Joey vs Chute

Joey -750