What medications do you take regularly?

IAG

Didn't take ambien tonight and wide wake at 1:45 am.

lol took 5mg zolpidem (generic ambien) last nite....I like to take it and force self to stay up for an hour to enjoy the euphoric trippyness. After that out like a light.

You will not be able to fall asleep till at least sunrise if you usually take it every night and then skip it

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol took 5mg zolpidem (generic ambien) last nite....I like to take it and force self to stay up for an hour to enjoy the euphoric trippyness. After that out like a light.

You will not be able to fall asleep till at least sunrise if you usually take it every night and then skip it

. I don't take it every night, but most nights. Was too lazy to pick up prescription today. I've been on the same day message forever.I don't force myself to stay up, but sometimes I take it and don't go right to bed and I know what you mean. For me is mild, but there is some weird trippiness sometimes for sure.

. I don't take it every night, but most nights. Was too lazy to pick up prescription today. I've been on the same day message forever.I don't force myself to stay up, but sometimes I take it and don't go right to bed and I know what you mean. For me is mild, but there is some weird trippiness sometimes for sure.

take 15mg and stay up for an hour...lets just say it will not be mild hehe

That stuff causes dementia!

. Like most women I have a steel trap memory, but I do worry about that as I read studies the past couple years. I do want to attempt to get off them now that the high stress time in my life is over.

My wife is on more medication than I'd like for her to be, but I've seen the other side as well. She needs her medications. She does have some health issues, but her doctors have always just been pen and paper happy. It took us awhile to just find the right balance of stuff. 

I had elevated blood pressure and take Lisinopril for that and I have to take a Clariton or Zyrtec for allergies. I had some Clonopin for the last couple of months, but am out and didn't want any more refills. I told them I didn't want on anything long term. I don't even think they did that much for me anyway. Life just got a bit crazy for a few months and needed to try something.

Good luck to all dealing with any problems and pill/drug dependence. I haven't had chance to read the entire thread yet.  

. IAG o/t threads,,,,bringing posters together since 2006

heh...so here's my age showing

Mostly male-driven web forum sees female contributor....."What does she look like? How big are her boobs? Can she drink more than most guys?"

And all I'm thinking, I spend a weekend visit up in that SFSD and It's Never Boring

friendly note....my wife and I have a travel bucket list of over 50 locations, many just for purpose of meeting online friends in person. I have added SFSD.....my wife is like, "????" and I just assure her she would be glad to make the visit when time is right.

"It's just a quick jump from our next Steamboat Springs jaunt"..in summer, that is

heh...so here's my age showing

Mostly male-driven web forum sees female contributor....."What does she look like? How big are her boobs? Can she drink more than most guys?"

And all I'm thinking, I spend a weekend visit up in that SFSD and It's Never Boring

friendly note....my wife and I have a travel bucket list of over 50 locations, many just for purpose of meeting online friends in person. I have added SFSD.....my wife is like, "????" and I just assure her she would be glad to make the visit when time is right.

"It's just a quick jump from our next Steamboat Springs jaunt"..in summer, that is

Lol. Yes , you want to avoid the 605 in winter, but it's nice in the summer..have you ever been to western SD?...it's much more touristy, Mount Rushmore, Deadwood, Black Hills, Badlands, etc. but SF is really a great city, just not as scenic. Poster Brick and myself the local WW committee. Make sure you wear your contest T shirt....go team CKIAFW16 or whatever we are! ;)

Never been to SD, though my Sainted Mother born there in 1936 (her family soon left for a life in Texas)

Closest for me was making west to east I80 run from upstate Utah to Cheyenne,WY (then south thru CO) in late March 1988

Late afternoon start.....sunny, blue skies approx 60 degree temps.

Two hours later a freaking blizzard forces us to park at side of road until I can get behind tail lights of an 18wheeler for last 50miles into Cheyenne

Never been to SD, though my Sainted Mother born there in 1936 (her family soon left for a life in Texas)

Closest for me was making west to east I80 run from upstate Utah to Cheyenne,WY (then south thru CO) in late March 1988

Late afternoon start.....sunny, blue skies approx 60 degree temps.

Two hours later a freaking blizzard forces us to park at side of road until I can get behind tail lights of an 18wheeler for last 50miles into Cheyenne

Really? Where in SD was she born? LOL at drastic weather change. I saw a lot of that in Colorado. I was just thinking yesterday that maybe I should move back to Denver where I know more people, but the last time I was there (in December,) traffic was so crazy I was reminded why I decided to stay here. I always said that SF was a great place to grow up but I wouldn't want to live here, and here I am. It really is a friendly, clean, up-and-coming place, I just need to get out and meet more people.

Holy shit, for the first time I feel like I have little in common with most here. Pound alcohol and caffeine pretty much every day but have never taken a prescription pill in my life.

Did coke a few times in my early 20's, and was a daily weed smoker for years in my 30's, but was always scared shitless of the pills after seeing how it affected friends.

If legalized in Nevada will almost definitely become a daily smoker again. Obviously easy enough to get now, but something about sampling multiple marijuana types with exotic names all there for my choosing appeals to me.

It will help me cut down on the drinking as well, getting too old to drink as much as I do.

See and I've never done coke...THAT scared me and feared also I might like it, and too much to lose. I suppose it was around when I was in college, but never had any real exposure.

For those who have done both, which is more addicting/harmful? ...I can't conceive of what cocaine feels like. I assume it's very different than any high from prescription pain medication.

After reading what medicines hoffa takes how could I ever be mad at the guy? Life is too short. We all have issues, I've made terrible choices in life and been a major douche and I try and be better everyday. Hoffa is a veteran and that takes a lot of courage.

I have suffered from anxiety issues , depression, loss of child, etc. Life is hard unless you are fishhead.

Hoffa has called me out on shit and some of it is true. God bless everyone who is going through struggles.

After reading what medicines hoffa takes how could I ever be mad at the guy? Life is too short. We all have issues, I've made terrible choices in life and been a major douche and I try and be better everyday. Hoffa is a veteran and that takes a lot of courage.

I have suffered from anxiety issues , depression, loss of child, etc. Life is hard unless you are fishhead.

Hoffa has called me out on shit and some of it is true. God bless everyone who is going through struggles.

. Sharp post.

Do people really think my name is Lag? FH said that too, but thought he was kidding? Lol. I never should have shortened from inaction girl..maybe someone can change to iag

When Hoffa said IAG it was the first time I had read that name. I wondered why someone would want to be known as Intelligent Application Gateway. Then I realized there never was a Lag. Few things tougher than to realize a poster never existed.