What medications do you take regularly?

IAG

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The alcohol argument is stupid. Everything is dangerous when abused. Of course if someone drinks 25 beers they are gonna do dangerous shit. What do you think will happen if someone takes 25 hits of acid. Or 25 hits of some love boat?

Watch my videos to see how people act when stuff is abused

The alcohol argument is stupid. Everything is dangerous when abused. Of course if someone drinks 25 beers they are gonna do dangerous shit. What do you think will happen if someone takes 25 hits of acid. Or 25 hits of some love boat?

Levels of danger are of course quite subjective

If you and I sat across a table and every 10 min you took a shot of whiskey and I took a toke of medicinal quality cannabis, one of us soon would reach a point of general incoherence and immobility and it wouldn't be me

Levels of danger are of course quite subjective

If you and I sat across a table and every 10 min you took a shot of whiskey and I took a toke of medicinal quality cannabis, one of us soon would reach a point of general incoherence and immobility and it wouldn't be me

What if the same scenario happened but instead you did a hit of PCP?

In other words, wth is wrong with you?

For moi

Wellbutrin extended release (depression)

Lorazepam/Ativan (anxiety)

Ambien (sleep)

OxyContin

Oxycodone

I would think the Ativan is enough to help you sleep do you really need the Ativan and the ambien? But the pain killers should knock you the fuck out too so now I'm really confused.. Are these all prescribed IAG?

When my dad was suffering from seizures and they were pouring pills down his throat I made some edibles for him, about a years worth.  

He hasn't had a seizure since.   Takes very mild dose in the evening.

Amazing. Glad to hear spankie.

Wow. My doc would not even let me refill my 325/5mg hydrocodone pills after 1 refill. Thought I could become "addicted". He's probably right though. :laugh

My doctor refuses to prescribe any pain pills. I've been in serious fuckng pain before and his answer is always the same. "Take two Advil before you go to bed." Lol hey thanks a lot doc ya prick! But it is hard to argue with him unless the pain really is unbearable.

So easy. I got increasing amounts of Oxy for 3+'years and could have continued as long as I wanted most likely. I had a reasonably bad back injury and was virtually disabled but there was still zero need for that much pain medication. Was getting 120 80mg oxy pills + 90 oxytocin a month.

Good Lord. This doctor should be in jail.

Nothing will ever top the first ever hit of crack. Nothing in this world can compare to that 15 second feeling.

Distant second was the rush I got right before I overdosed. Whole body got warm. Felt like my head was floating away. Then I woke up to an emt giving me narcan.

My doctor refuses to prescribe any pain pills. I've been in serious fuckng pain before and his answer is always the same. "Take two Advil before you go to bed." Lol hey thanks a lot doc ya prick! But it is hard to argue with him unless the pain really is unbearable.

Time to doctor shop

No way that I was going to post my meds in this thread, but then I saw IAG's list.

My list is tame:

Simvastatin

Lisinopril

Fenofibrate

Thyroxine

Omeprazole

Lexapro

81mg Asprin

Multivitamin

That's a huge list considering nobody was on meds 50 years ago. Their all bad! Statins are garbage too

They are gonna pass legislation here for an opioid data base.

You can doctor shop all you want.  Doctors will be able to tell how much you were prescribed.  And how many times you visited a doctor for such inquiries. 

They already have something similar to that for idiots who directly ask for good stuff instead of being subtle with their docs. Think they get flagged on their file as drug seeking in case they try going to ER or doctor hopping.

I would think the Ativan is enough to help you sleep do you really need the Ativan and the ambien? But the pain killers should knock you the fuck out too so now I'm really confused.. Are these all prescribed IAG?

12 pack of beer helps you sleep like a baby.

Nothing will ever top the first ever hit of crack. Nothing in this world can compare to that 15 second feeling.

Distant second was the rush I got right before I overdosed. Whole body got warm. Felt like my head was floating away. Then I woke up to an emt giving me narcan.

First time you cummed was a massive rush

Holy shit, for the first time I feel like I have little in common with most here. Pound alcohol and caffeine pretty much every day but have never taken a prescription pill in my life.

Did coke a few times in my early 20's, and was a daily weed smoker for years in my 30's, but was always scared shitless of the pills after seeing how it affected friends.

If legalized in Nevada will almost definitely become a daily smoker again. Obviously easy enough to get now, but something about sampling multiple marijuana types with exotic names all there for my choosing appeals to me.

It will help me cut down on the drinking as well, getting too old to drink as much as I do.