FBI recommends no indictment of HC

IAG

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We want nothing to do with the Bush's. Did you not see the Primary?

You voted for them. Thanks, man.

I've seen everything. For instance - right now I see a guy who is crying about corruption and a lack of "caring" while his party is behind Donald trump. Irony for 500, Alex.

Conservatives are fed up with the corruption and the Establishment.

Yes and so are the lefties so they went with Bernie, who would also beat trump. There are humans who are decent people you could have gotten behind, but you nominated trump. Bush and his war, Reagan and his deregulation, GOP and the "corporations are people" - are what people are pissed off about. Weird.

Bullshit

Colin Powell face prosecution? Must have missed it, liberal media must not have covered it.

People who told the American public that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction lied, slightly more egregious, if that was Obama you'd want him indicted. All of those GOP scumbags made money lying and ending over a million lives while displacing millions more. Killed America lives for nothing but profit.

If Obama had flown the Bin Laden family out of the US, secretly, before being questioned, you'd curse him for it still and say it showed he was behind the attacks. I know cop and Balco would think that was more than enough evidence.

Jonestowning.

Mo You know I work for a Federal Agency.

Google title 18 section 793f of the federal penal code.

She did every single thing needed to be prosecuted and convicted.

I have no opinion on the matter. It's just a violation in black and white terms.

Bullshit

Colin Powell face prosecution? Must have missed it, liberal media must not have covered it.

People who told the American public that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction lied, slightly more egregious, if that was Obama you'd want him indicted. All of those GOP scumbags made money lying and ending over a million lives while displacing millions more. Killed America lives for nothing but profit.

If Obama had flown the Bin Laden family out of the US, secretly, before being questioned, you'd curse him for it still and say it showed he was behind the attacks. I know cop and Balco would think that was more than enough evidence.

Jonestowning.

I have no opinion on the matter. It's just a violation in black and white terms.

Wanting nothing to do with the Bush's, after they've done all the harm they could possibly do, is not exactly and enlightened position. When it mattered, you guys fucked us. The thing Hillary gets hit hardest with, was trusting the president you elected to do what was best. She trusted you. It's the single thing that kept Bernie alive. Trusting the GOP president not to go to war for profit. Corrupt GOP, it's Far too late to denounce him now. It's adorable, that you'd think otherwise. Omg we totally don't like the Bush's now. Great.

Wanting nothing to do with the Bush's, after they've done all the harm they could possibly do, is not exactly and enlightened position. When it mattered, you guys fucked us. The thing Hillary gets hit hardest with, was trusting the president you elected to do what was best. She trusted you. It's the single thing that kept Bernie alive. Trusting the GOP president not to go to war for profit. Corrupt GOP, it's Far too late to denounce him now. It's adorable, that you'd think otherwise. Omg we totally don't like the Bush's now. Great.

we've been in a constant state of war since ww2 and haven't declared victory over any of these puny countries that we set up permanent bases in

can't blame the demo-rats or re-puke-icans for that... these guys pretend to hate each other and then eat dinner together and laugh at us, just like pro wrestlers

I know - and my cousin works with all of this stuff today. In DC. I get her updates, I know the arguments. I hear them presented weekly. There was no way anything was going to happen. Bush is a war criminal. Open and shut. I did not see you post about it. Could have missed it easily. I don't like Hillary. I don't like that so many people only feel outrage over issues that have a D attached to the name. Fact is, nothing she did would bother many here if she was a beautiful R. That's the issue -- it's not actually about the issue. The money wasted trying to get the Clintons is an issue. Bill got head, more money was spent investigate head-gate than 9/11. I have a problem with that.

Your thoughts on Powell? Your thoughts on the many who have done the same? The rage only exists now bc it's Hillary. The rage exists bc the Rs can't stand to lose, not because of moral issues. You know that.

When? There was never a chance anything would happen.

During the director's speech ...when he was going on about the number of emails that they found that were classified etc, debunking what she had been maintaining forever...calling her reckless etc.. He may have not recommended the legal indictment, but he sure gave her a verbal beating in that speech.

we've been in a constant state of war since ww2 and haven't declared victory over any of these puny countries that we set up permanent bases in

can't blame the demo-rats or re-puke-icans for that... these guys pretend to hate each other and then eat dinner together and laugh at us, just like pro wrestlers

We can blame the republicans for Iraq. I mean, how much money did republicans make on that? What was the cause for invading Iraq? Make believe weapons - selling fear to justify the slaughter of innocent lives and massive contracts handed out illegally. Hopefully Hoffa is upset about that. It certainly wasn't a war. It was terrorism. Just very fancy terrorism.