FBI recommends no indictment of HC

IAG

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by not having a trump presidency is a good start

yeah making our federal employees accountable, and running our country like a business, would be so terrible

government workers bash trump endlessly because they would actually have to show up to work

media bash him because the free money train from reading from a script might slow down a bit

by not having a trump presidency is a good start

Did you happen to notice what happened in Baghdad a couple days ago? Get used to it here in America if Cliton wins.......Muslims are the #1 threat to America.....Jobs? Lol please, if you don't have a job it's because you don't want one or you're a half retard..

yeah making our federal employees accountable, and running our country like a business, would be so terrible

government workers bash trump endlessly because they would actually have to show up to work

media bash him because the free money train from reading from a script might slow down a bit

:laugh

Did you happen to notice what happened in Baghdad a couple days ago? Get used to it here in America if Cliton wins.......Muslims are the #1 threat to America.....Jobs? Lol please, if you don't have a job it's because you don't want one or you're a half retard..

Several dozen women reported being raped or sexually assaulted at two music festivals in Sweden last weekend, according to police who said Tuesday they were investigating claims this was yet another string of attacks by refugees or foreign visitors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Police faced a backlash earlier this year for failing to inform the public of widespread sexual assaults against teenage girls at a Swedish music festival a year ago, which came to light in January after a series of New Year's Eve sexual assaults and robberies linked to refugees in Cologne, Germany.

Police Inspector Leif Nystrom said there had been 32 reports of attacks by boys or young men at a three-day festival in the city of Karlstad, 190 miles west of the capital, Stockholm. The youngest alleged victim was 12. Police identified seven young men they wanted to question.

Meanwhile in Norrkoping, police told local media that they that were investigating five cases of alleged rape and more than a dozen suspected sexual assaults at the Bravalla Festival in the city, southwest of Stockholm.

Police initially described the suspects as "foreign young men," the UK Telegraph reported. One 15-year-old girl told a local newspaper "foreign youths" molested five of her six friends.

After playing in Norrkoping, British rock band Mumford & Sons posted a note on their Facebook site saying they were "appalled ... and gutted by these reports" of rape and sexual assault.

Several dozen women reported being raped or sexually assaulted at two music festivals in Sweden last weekend, according to police who said Tuesday they were investigating claims this was yet another string of attacks by refugees or foreign visitors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Police faced a backlash earlier this year for failing to inform the public of widespread sexual assaults against teenage girls at a Swedish music festival a year ago, which came to light in January after a series of New Year's Eve sexual assaults and robberies linked to refugees in Cologne, Germany.

Police Inspector Leif Nystrom said there had been 32 reports of attacks by boys or young men at a three-day festival in the city of Karlstad, 190 miles west of the capital, Stockholm. The youngest alleged victim was 12. Police identified seven young men they wanted to question.

Meanwhile in Norrkoping, police told local media that they that were investigating five cases of alleged rape and more than a dozen suspected sexual assaults at the Bravalla Festival in the city, southwest of Stockholm.

Police initially described the suspects as "foreign young men," the UK Telegraph reported. One 15-year-old girl told a local newspaper "foreign youths" molested five of her six friends.

After playing in Norrkoping, British rock band Mumford & Sons posted a note on their Facebook site saying they were "appalled ... and gutted by these reports" of rape and sexual assault.

all related to our invasion/occupation of syria, and shipping off the refugees to destroy europe and eventually the us

i know a couple people that recently moved out of germany because they said it is horrible... the refugee men just go around grabbing tits and asses

Diabler called sanders a communist. Lol.

Diabler might be the most misinformed person I've ever seen in my life. You literally don't even know the definition of the words you use.

Look.  We have another Libtard that jumped back into the discussion.  It's been awhile since I kicked your ass in conversations like this.  So I'm glad you got the nerve up to return to the ring.

I literally do not know the meaning of the word "communist"?  Do you really believe that?  I have a history degree and have taught government and civics.

I used the word to exaggerate a point.  You never have been one sharp enough to recognize that sort of thing though.