FBI recommends no indictment of HC

IAG

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a circus in the White House Copper.

It's not saying much, but I'm not sure it could be any more of a circus than it is right now.

Hillary might be a slight upgrade over Obama.  At least she has some credentials.  

Obama showed up almost out of nowhere and smooth talked a bunch of 25 year old dumb Libtards into voting for him on the promise of CHANGE.  More people voted for Obama because he was black, than voted against him for the same reason.  He was at the right place at the right time.  

Idiots actually voted for the guy because of his skin.  Thats just as bad as voting against someone for the same reason. 

Comey has spoken: Don't indict her, but yeah, Hillary Clinton made bad choices

Have we reached Inbox Zero on Hillary Clinton's email scandal? Clinton was "extremely careless" in using her personal email as secretary of State — 110 emails in 52 chains she submitted to the State Department for review contained classified info when they were sent — but she shouldn't face charges, FBI Director James Comey said Tuesday . (It's officially up to the Justice Department now.) So what's behind Comey's decision? Simply put: Investigators found Clinton and her team didn't mean to break the law. It was good news for Clinton, but Comey's statement was pretty damning, too. The FBI also found that some emails were lost or deleted along the way and that hackers could have gained access. Ultimately, Clinton's campaign says  they're "pleased" with the FBI's decision, though this doesn't mean that the storm has passedDonald Trump, Paul Ryan, the Republican National Committee and plenty of other GOPers also all weighed in , of course.

Romney lost many votes from conservatives because of his religion.  

Some evangelicals refused to vote for a Mormon cult member. 

Do you find it out that the Democratic party is more united behind their candidates in the end then the Repbulicans...ROmeny excluded...Trump is being excluded....only ones that pubs want was papa and W smurt

Do you find it out that the Democratic party is more united behind their candidates in the end then the Repbulicans...ROmeny excluded...Trump is being excluded....only ones that pubs want was papa and W smurt

Did you mean find it "odd"?  

No, I don't.  The Republican party is in shambles right now.  It's a joke. 

Did you mean find it "odd"?  

No, I don't.  The Republican party is in shambles right now.  It's a joke. 

auto correct...

as long as you can say that pubs are in shambles...i can go as far as say hillary skirts many of the legal issues that you, I ,or the common folk would be jailed for

auto correct...

as long as you can say that pubs are in shambles...i can go as far as say hillary skirts many of the legal issues that you, I ,or the common folk would be jailed for

I'm not a Republican.  Even if I was, I have no problem calling a spade a spade.

Your take on Hillary goes for just about anyone with tons of money and power.  They play by a separate set of rules. 

Libtards are just dumb because they think the Dems are "for the poor" or "for the middle class".   What a joke.   It's all just words. 

A communist gave a very qualified candidate a run for her money in the primaries. I wouldn't say they are 100% united right now.

He also still in the race. Doesn't seem very united. Maybe the Dem elites are united but certainly not the people